Chapter 4

We pulled up to the hotel we were saying at for the next two nights. It's in walking distance from the amphitheater so it would just make things easier too. We checked in and got our room key and sauntered tiredly to our room. When Helen opened the door I burst through and claimed the first bed. Taegan ran and claimed the only other bed, leaving Helen with the pull out couch.

I rummaged through my bag and pulled out my favorite pajamas. Baggy and fuzzy Cookie monster pajama pants with a black skin tight aeropostale Cami. It was already 10:30 pm. And Warped Tour, the most exhausting day of your life, is in minus 12 hours. I need as much rest as possible. I laid my head down on my pillow and plugged in my earphones. I don't even remember what song played first, I fell asleep almost instantly.

~

The alarm Taegan set went off and I immediately jumped out of bed. I ran and started jumping on Taegan's bed.

"TAEGAAAAAN! Wake up lazy ass we have to get ready for the best day EVEEERRRR!" I yelled into the brunettes ear.

She just shrugged me off and rolled over. I knew what would wake her up.

"If you don't wake up and get ready soon were not gonna get in line early enough to meet Sleeping With Sirens."

And just like that she hopped up and grabbed her bag of clothes and skipped to the bathroom.

I grabbed my bag and walked into the Surprisingly spacey closet. I changed into my warped outfit that I've had planned for the past 4 months. A pair of regular dark wash booty shorts, a white crop top with an infinity sign with the word 'forever' in it, and my black and white vans. I pulled my hair back into a straight pony tail and clipped my bangs back then tied a black bandana around my head just to keep it all together.

Taegan walked out wearing practically the same thing. Dark wash shorts, a plain red crop top, red and white vans, her tight curls back into a ponytail with a red bandana.

Helen on the other hand, wore knee length jean shorts, a pink Cami, silver toms, and her loose curls pulled into a bun with a black headband.

We each packed a back pack with money, water, cell phone, camera, paper, sharpie, small snack, our three canned food cans, and sunscreen.

And off we went.

~

When we reached the amphitheater there was already a medium length line, but we skipped on over to the 'skip the line' line and handed in our three cans. It was just 10:15 but we were only 3rd in the skip the line line. Waiting for another hour just to get in is going to be worth it. We spent time socializing with other fans and playing around on our phones.

Then the gates opened.

I ran straight for the fearless Records Tent and Taegan went straight for the Rise Records tent. Helen followed Taegan and I just told Helen I would text her when I got the passes. A few minutes later I got us three passes to meet Pierce The Veil and I texted Helen.

'Hey, did you get the passes? Meet me at the inflatable schedule when you're done'

Less than one minute later I got a reply.

'There was a tiny line in front of us, but we got the passes, well be there in a sec'

Today. I would meet Sleeping With Sirens and Most Importantly, Pierce The Veil.

I looked around to see if I saw Taegan and Helen. I didn't see them so I just pulled out my marker and paper and wrote down the times of the signings, and performances of my 4 favorite bands. Of Mice and Men play first, then Sleeping With Sirens an hour later, then the sleeping with sirens signing right after, then Pierce The Veil 2 hours later. Are you kidding me?! The Bring Me the Horizon performance and Pierce The Veil signing are at the same time.

But I'd chose the sexicans over anybody anyday.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned and saw Taegan.

"Hey, I got times of signings and performances. Just one tiny problem."

"PLEASE, don't tell me Sleeping with sirens and Pierce The Veil perform at the same time." She asked begging

"Thank the holy creator of beer cheese, NO" I said rather quickly.

Taegan's worried expression flowed with relief.

"But the Pierce the Veil signing and Bring me the Horizon performance are at the same time."

"Duh, we're meeting Pierce The Veil." She said rolling her eyes in a dumb tone of voice.

Well, it's 12:30, guess we should head towards the Of Mice & Men stage? They play in 30 minutes." I mentioned to Helen and Taegan. And they started walking over to the set.

~

"I need your love like a boy needs his mothers side, yeah" Austin Carlile sang angelically.

"Thanks cinci! You guys are fucking awesome!" Austin yelled into the mic before running off the stage.

The crowds screams finally died down as everybody started filing out.

"We have Sleeping With Sirens in 1 hour, about thirty minutes to chill. Wanna go get a sno cone?" Helen said updating the schedule.

"Sure!" Taegan and I said in unison.