The Swede and His Lover

"Does this look alright?"
Berwald slowly turned to see his wife, Tino, in a Santa Claus lingerie. He was modeling sexily for him, and that's when he thought, I'd tap dat. Tino pranced around the larger nation and continued to strip for him on a large wooden chair, and that's when Sweden noticed what he really wanted.
How smooth the polished oak of the chair looked in the gleaming sunlight!How it seemed to sparkle!
Finland seemed to not notice anything, as Sweden got up to sit in that chair. It felt really amazing against his skin. He slowly ducked down to see the brand. Ikea. Of course. He had been searching for this chair for so long. And he was finally ready.

~flashback~

Ever since Berwald was a young boy, his father took him into the city, to see the new ikea. He said "Son when you grow up, will you be the savior of the furniture, the workers, and the material. He said will you defeat them, the critics, and all the non believers, and the furniture they have made."

Berwald took note of his father's words, and at the age of 17, became an ikea worker.

OH HOW HE LOVED IT. Days after days of furniture and inventing! So many different fabric designs and smooth polished wood. Every scrap of material he had he put to great use, but everytime one of his items were sold, he would go into a mild depression. He really loved the furniture. And that's when he met, her.

The most elegantly designed chair he had ever created, sat in his hands, ready for anything. He had grown so close to this chair, that he sometimes pretended it was human, and it looked pretty weird to all of the other, younger employes.
"Look at all dem other chairs dey sellin' out bak guurll they just ain't as fabulous as u," Sweden would voice to the chair, and the chair would answer with a soft "I'll love u forever Berwald". This was the chair he needed. He wanted to be with this chair forever and ever. But things couldn't always be good forever.

Years later, almost everything had changed, except for his undying love. New employees had been welcomed in, New furniture had been created and sold, and his chair had been given a name, Molly. Whenever he worked, he would leave Molly in his back workspace, and at the end of the day he would lie down next to her, just admiring her beauty and stroking her sides. Everything worked out, until the inspection.

The manager had inspections every three years, and when he entered Berwald's workroom, he found a perfectly good chair ready to be sold! He put it on display with a half off price. The next day it had been sold. Sweden didn't find out until 3 days later- Monday.

His precious Molly was gone. His only love forever was gone. He wasn't going to except this, he just wasn't.

Three days later Berwald was fired from his dream job for throwing a tantrum in the store and snapping someone's neck. His love was gone, what else was he supposed to do?

That's when he met Tino. Yah sure, he was a fine man, but he wasn't the one Berwald wanted. Berwald wasn't allowed to work anymore, so Tino was the one who carried on their family, which only made Sweden feel more uncomfortable. Tino just took their relationship under his control, and Sweden was left to ponder his love interests. And that's how we get to Tino stripping for the mighty Berwald. Berwald had now excepted Tino as his wife and everything was running smoothly but there it was, underneath Tino's Finnish b00ty. The chair, just the same as it used to be, and Sweden's nose began to bleed.
"Oh so you like what you see," Tino said with a smirk. "Well then let me show you more," and before Berwald knew it, Tino was neud in front of him. But Berwald didn't care, he was with Molly once again. But that's when he realized:

Tino's the one that took m' Molly away from me.

Berwald slowly tilted his head upward, and Tino finally understood something was wrong.
"Is everything all right Berwald?"

and with one swift movement, Berwald had raised the chair and striked down on Tino, leaving him unconscious, just for the time he needed. Yes, everything was all right now, he was alone with his soulmate, and he finally had the chance to do something he had waited so long for.
"I'm gonna fck u so hard ur wood will bleed strips of wood"

The chair gulped, but then agreed to Berwald's decision, and slowly let him take all control.

First, Berwald placed the chair on the ground, and bent down to lick the bottom of the chair, small moaning sounds escaping from his throat. He needed this chair in him, and fast. He rubbed the sides of the chair, and soon enough it was wet enough. Berwald ripped off the clothes he was wearing and threw them to the side sexily. He held his throbbing member and quickly but carefully inserted it into the fabric, causing some of the cushion to tear. All of this domination only turned on the Swede more, and he started to more in and out of the chair.

In
Out
In
Out
In Out In Out In Out In Out InOutInOutInOutInOutInOutINOUTINOUTINOUTINOUTINOUT
until finally cotton was emitted from the chair and both Berwald and Molly fell to the floor, panting harder than ever, cotton covering the floor.

"Don't worry Molly, you're safe with me."