11-18-15

I texted him this morning cause me being my dumb ass self lost my agenda. He has a car so I thought why not ask. Its not there. Nor in my locker, room or own book bag. Its sad. But hey I found a sad, pathetic way of seeing him. My mom was pretty pissed though telling me I'm not responsible.

I mean I know she is my mom but come on. It was .99 cent planner that I bought...

I was working on English then I guess she decided to talk to herself... I mean yeah she has been alone since I moved in but I guess I though she would have been use to it by now. 

Besides that

I'm trying to move on but everything I try to do doesn't seem to work, its like he wiggled his way into my head. (not trying to be weird but that is what it feels like). I'm trying by  flirting with a few of the decent guys in my grade but oh mi gosh, I can't do it. It just goes back to him. My friend and her boyfriend think he still likes me and even though he said it. I'm starting to doubt it.

But he is so strange. Like he is crappy at being a good boyfriend and all, but I still love him. He thinks there is nothing to love about him, but I find a bunch of things. It is so complex I don'know what to do anymore!!!!

-S