Chapter 2

Rebecca's p.o.v.
I woke up behind the science lab confused. But then it all came back to me. They beat me up again, there was dry blood from my nose. I stood up but it was a little too fast, I lifted my shirt, looked down and saw that there was a huge bruise on my right rib. I took out my phone, went to my contacts & called Erick, he's my best friend. We have been best friends since 6th grade.
After 2 rings he answered
(E) is for Erick (R) is for Rebecca
E-"Well hello my bugger"
R-"Hey Erick"
E-"What's up?"
R-"Can you pick me up?"
E-"sure from where?"
R-"umm school.."
E-" what the hell! School let out 6 hours ago. What are you still doing there!"
R-"uh..I was.."
E-"they did it again didn't they!?"
R-"yea.."
E-"Jesus chucks, I'll be right over"
*ends phone call*
I went to the front of the school to wait for Erick.
Erick's p.o.v.
I got in my car and went straight to school. Never thought I had to be there twice in one day. But anything for my little chucks. Well idk if your wondering, but I love Rebecca. We kissed in 8th grade. We were each other's first kiss. I have had a huge crush on her since then but I don't think she feels the same........ I got to school almost forgetting why I came here. I got out of the car and went to the front steps of the school & Chucks looked up at me with her big brown eyes.
"You ready to go?" I asked. "Yeah" is all she said. I carried her backpack, put my arm around her shoulders & went to the car. I opened the door for her & she got in the car. I went to the drivers seat, started the car & drove to her house .
Rebecca's p.o.v.
The car ride to my house felt like forever but it was only 10 min.
"How do you feel?" Erick asked
"Fine" I said "no you're not " "Well if you know I'm not then why do you ask?" I snapped immediately regretting it. "Sorry" is all that he said. "Look Erick I know you meant well but I'm really not feeling good" we got to my house and we said our goodbyes.
I opened the door and smelled food, but not just any food it was PIZZA!!! I ran to the kitchen & got 3 slices of pizza
"Well hello to you too Rebecca" my mom said. I laughed and said "hey sorry mom, how was your day?" " it was good sweetie how was yours?" I stood there rethinking my day and how those cavemen beat me. "It was good." I lied. 
I made my way to the living room "oh honey?" My mom called out "yeah?"
I said. "A boy came over earlier and left this paper for you." "Who was it?" "He said his name was Louis. He is very handsome " she said and winked after she said handsome. I internally puked. Louis? Handsome? As if!!. "Oh thanks " I took the paper and went up to my room. I put my pizzas on my bed and started to read the paper.
"Rebecca Mrs.Jones said you are in need of a tutor. And well I volunteered. So get ready to be seeing a lot more of me. And to think being neighbors wasn't enough. I'll come by your house tomorrow after school.
-L.T"
Neighbors? I looked out my window and saw that Louis is the new neighbor everyone has been talking about. FUCKING SHIT!! I yelled. This just keeps getting worse and worse.
As I was looking out the window I saw Louis and he saw me too then mouthed "come here" I backed up from the window scared. Should I go? I think I have to or else. I put on some basketball shorts put my vans on then went outside. I went to where he was but on my side of the fence. "Well well well" Louis said. "Hi." I said excited with a hint of sarcasm. "It seems that we will be seeing a lot more of each other" I started laughing "what's so funny?" He asked "well you see Tomlinson I'm not very fond of you so we actually won't be seeing a lot of each other" I said while smirking "well you see Chucks" he said mimicking me "our moms work with each other at the law-firm" my jaw dropped "and well your mom said you will be giving me rides to & from school so therefore you stand corrected" oh cheesuz you should've seen my face when he said that I wanted to slap him silly!! "What!!?" He asked enraged "oh I said that out loud?" I said innocently he grabbed me by my forearm and dragged me in an ally that's right on the Corner of my street. "Now you're gonna get it!" & with that said he started beating me up. Punched me a dozen times in my face, kicked my stomach & boobs numerous times pulled my hair & kicked my ribs for about 10 min. The beating he gave me all together was probably 30min or a little more. He then picked me up and told me to act nonchalant. He put his arm around me and took me to my front door he rang the door bell then my mom opened the door "oh help honey, hi Louis." She greeted us with a smile. "Hello Mrs.Maroon, Chucks and I were studying and she passed out." Louis lied to my mom. "Oh we'll take her up to her room, I'll make her some tea." She said. & with that he took me up to my room and threw me on my bed. "See u tomorrow slut" he whispered and left. A few minutes later my mom brought me my tea. I took a few sips and fell asleep.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hello beautifuls i know it's pretty short but I couldn't think of anything and I kept getting distracted. but anyways love u❤️