Honey Lemon.

"H-honey" Tadashi said in shock as he looked his friend of almost 3 years up and down, taking in her appearance. "You... You two." Honey started as Tadashi looked back at Hiro lying on his bed. He stepped further out and shut the door behind him to give Hiro some privacy and he didn't want Honey seeing him a mess.

"I know. I know this is definitley not what you expected to see today but I can assure you.. I wouldn't have done this if I didnt need to.." He trailed off as Honey looked at him dumbfounded.

What kind of idiot did he take her for?

"You were sucking your baby brothers dick." She says plainly with her shoulders slouched as if she had been listening to a boring speech. Tadashi looked over her shoulder and brought a finger to his mouth. "Sh-Shh.. Please.. Hiro can never know that you know.. He would shut down completely." Tadashi said with a worried face of a brother rather than a significant other. Maybe a mixture of both.

It was clear Honey was thinking it over, tapping her fingers against her thigh. "While I have seen many horrible things.. This takes the cake, but I wouldnt want to scare Hiro.." Tadashi listens, nodding to agree with whatever she had to say, breaking into a smile. "Thank you, Honey Lemon.. This means the world.

She sighs with a small nod and a push of her glasses before turning and walking down the hall and the small stairs until she was out of sight.

Phew. Tadashi thought as he entered his room again. But where was Hiro.. He hears shuffling from his side of the room so he lets out a relaxed sigh. "Hiro, you have to hurry.. Everyones waiting for you.." Tadashi says as he walks to his side of the room to see Hiro putting on Tadashis boxers that are a size too big for him. Hiro turns to him as he pulls his pants back up and smiles. "Yours are more roomy.. Im tired of tightey-whiteys" Hiro say and fixes up his clothes before walking up to Tadashi and wrapping his arms around him.

Tadashi looks down with a nervous smile, resting a hand on his nest of hair. "Thanks for helping, Dashi.. But I hope that wasn't my whole birthday present" Hiro teases and looks up. "Never.. Nerd." Tadashi winks as he squeezes Hiros cheek, causing him to giggle and run off out of their room to join everyone downstairs to open presents. Tadashi prayed Honey would keep her mouth shut.