Coronation Catastrophe (Sequel to Harmonia)

By: Kyshusa

Coronation Catastrophe

(By the way she was 10 in my last story)

8 years after she saved Harmonia

"Elisia, Elisia" called her lady in waiting Marculia. Elisa disarranged her covers when she rolled to her side on her bed. She did not want to get up. " Elisia, come on you know this is an important day" Marculia whispered trying to get Elisia out of bed. Elisia didn't want to get out of bed because today was the day, her coronation. This is how it came to be so her parents needed to go to this really important meeting but they had to travel to a land far away. They made sure plenty of guards kept them safe and brought a few servants to take care of their needs. They said they would come back in 3 or 4 days. Elisia looked out the window every day but didn't see them. The days soon turned into weeks and weeks soon turned into months. Elisia soon started to worry because they only said a few days not a month! Just then she saw someone running toward the castle. It was Marculia with her hair all messed up and tangled and her dress was torn and muddy. When she came in we all started to ask her questions. Marculia then told them what happened which was that one morning after she woke up the king and queen were gone and there rings were on the ground. The guards disappeared the next morning.Elisia couldn't take it so she started to panic like crazy and passed out. The servants quickly came and took Elisia. That happened a year ago and they have up on the king and queen because they searched everywhere but couldn't find them. Now Elisia had to become queen because she is now 18.Elisia did not want to because it was another reminder that her parents are gone. Elisia heard the door close in her room "Yes finally she's gone." Elisia thought and opened her eyes and got out of bed. She went straight to her clothes drawer she did not want to wear a big poofy dress. Just then Marculia came into the room and grabbed her hand taking her to the royal tailors. Elisia should have know Marculia wouldn't give up so easily.After the tailors finished she felt like she was a snowman and would soon roll away because the dress was so poofy. It was blue with emraleds and diamonds sown on it. Next she needed to get her makeup and jewelry on "yay." She tried to say with a weak smile. After all that she really felt like she was all covered in something. Then was breakfast normally she would like the big meal but today nothing was what she wanted. All she ate was a pancake with syrup and an apple. Elisia left the room and grabbed a book and started reading ,it was a book called Story, under her favorite tree in the garden. Then from the side of her eye saw Marculia pouring something into the cup of magical syrup she was going to drink. A drip from the bottle landed on the grass it suddenly turned brown! Elisia immediately knew what she was pouring ......poison! Elisia couldn't believe that Marculia was trying to poison her." Why." Thought Elisia as she ran into the castle she immediately told the people in the kitchen. They didn't believe her they said that she was just making excuses for not going to the coronation like Marculia said. Then she had another thought how was she the only person able to come back but not the guards. Did she .....did she ....maybe do something to her parents! Elisia could not drink the syrup no matter what. She could not do anything she had to drink it or else it counts as treason to the kingdom. She did not know what to do. The ceremony came soon and she did everything until they gave her the cup with the syrup." Now you may drink the syrup to prove loyalty to your kingdom" She did what she had to do tell the truth." Its poisoned.. I saw Marculia poison it." Elisia said trying to sound brave. It felt just like the time she was standing up to the people who stole the harp. " If it is truly not poisoned then Marculia try it " I watched as sweat appeared on her forehead and then ...wait she's drinking it. No she isn't she's just pouring it in her dress top. That was enough to fool the audience though so they gave it back to me. I didn't know what do until I realized I could do what she did. I poured it in my top and made it look like I was drinking it. She saw what I was doing and burst out forgetting to keep the poison secret." Noo you were supposed to drink it and get poi......"she stopped realizing what she almost said." Oh so you did poison it" said the person doing the coronation. " No no I didn't" she said backing away." Guards get her and bring her to the dungeon" Elisia shuddered at what will happen to her. " You will get a new lady in waiting and let's finish this coronation with the vow." The music flows through my bones it makes everything happen. Trouble or goodness but it always makes a beautiful piece."