Twisted Love

I looked up underneath my eyelashes as the school's bad boy strolled into the room, cigarrete dangling between his plump lips. His piercing grey eyes slowly scanned the room, and I turned my gaze just before his steel grey eyes swept over me. I heard him let out a scoff and move to the back of the room. The teacher didn't say anything about him being ten minutes late. No one would. His family was Mafia, and they owned more than half the town, including this school.

I could feel his eyes burning holes into the back of my head as I scribbled down the teacher's notes. My stomach fluttered, and I resisted the urge to turn around, look him in the eyes. But I was too much of a wimp for that. I had been crushing on him ever since I moved here my sophomore year. His tall, athletic body; broad shoulders and narrow waist; the way his midnight hair tangled itself into a stylish bed head. The way his eyes seemed to pierce even the densest of things. His perfect tanned skin.

The man was a god, there was no doubt about it. And I knew, deep in my heart, that he would never look at me, much less speak to me.

That's why I stole his phone.

It was so easy. He was showering after a long rugby practice. His phone was sitting right there on the bench, and no one was in sight. It was impossible for me not to take it. Maybe, once I give it back, he'll acknowledge me for having the guts to steal from the Mafia. But more likely, he would beat the sh*t out of me. Even that would make me happy though. To be seen by this god-like creature was my greatest dream. Something that would hopefully come true after school today. I had snuck a note into his backpack, telling him where to meet me if he wanted his phone back. I don't know what I'll do once it happens, if he even bothers to come that is.

I glanced furtively at the clock, seeing that we only had ten minutes left in class, then school would be over. My leg danced impatiently on the floor, and I couldn't seem to stop sweating. He knew. He had to know who took his phone, but why didn't he ever do anything all this week? God, this was torture.

Then the bell rang. I zoomed out of the classroom like the devil himself was on my heels. I had to get there before he did. I had to be prepared. . .

I stood nervously at the back of the school, in a place that was shielded from curious eyes. I took another deep breath as I glanced around, he wasn't here yet. Was he even going to bother coming? He probably already bought another phone by now---

"Hey, you the punk that stole my phone?" My head jerked up, eyes wide as he approached me. His steel grey eyes ice cold. He stood before me, body held in such a way that it screamed power. I could only squeak out a yes before he slammed me against the wall, one arm held tight against my throat.

"You little f*cker. Do you even know who you're dealing with? I could have you killed in an instant for wasting my time. Now tell me, why the f*ck did you steal my phone?" I couldn't answer, my mind went blank the moment his body touched mine. My c*ck was straining against my pants, and it was all I could do not to cum at the sound of his rough, demanding tone. He pushed his knee in between my legs, and my eyes went wide when I felt his body heat against my c*ck.

"What the f*ck? You slut, you're hard aren't you? Damn, just my luck, I got a pervert thief. Aw well, might as well get some fun out of this." Suddenly, his free hand shot down to squeeze my bump, and I gasped out. Wait, what is he--

"Dirty little whore, you're a total masochist. Don't think I haven't seen the way you stare at me during class. You want me to fuck you, don't you? Is that why you stole my phone? To get my attention? Well, you have my attention. Now, you're gonna service me, and if you even thing about trying to escape. I won't hesitate to break your puny little neck." He released his hold on me and I dropped to my knees, gasping in lung-fills of air. I heard the sound of a zipper being undone, and then my head was yanked my back by my hair and I felt something hard and hot against my cheek.

"Suck it you little b*tch, or I'll beat the crap out of you." I felt my face grow hot at the sight of the massive member before me. He wasn't even hard and it had to be at least eight inches! Tentively, I stuck my tongue out and licked the tip of his member, glancing up at him. He sneered at this,

"I said suck it!" He quickly forced my mouth open and suddenly it was full of his massive c*ck. I gagged, trying to pull away, but he only grunted and grabbed my head, forcing it to the base. My eyes watered and I struggled to breathe as he mercilessly f*cked my face. I put my hands on his hips, trying to pull off. He's suffocating me. I need air. Was the thought that ran through my mind. I couldn't help but notice that he was getting hard in my mouth. Oh god, I think I'm gonna cum.

Without warning, he pushed me away. His now rock hard c*ck bobbing in front of me, dripping in saliva. That image alone made me shoot in my pants. He noticed my blissful expression and his face went dark. I cried out in pain as he lifted me up by my hair and slammed me face-down against the wall.

"You ugly hoe. You came without my permission. Did you get too excited, with my d*ck slamming down your throat? What a f*cking whore. For that, I'm going in dry." My eyes grew even wider if possible. Did he just say . . . He grasped at my pants, yanking them down below my butt, then forced my legs open. I felt something hot at my entrance,

"Wait! No, don't! I'm sor--AHHH!" I screamed as he snapped his hips forward, burying himself all the way to the hilt. Pain exploded up my butt and I let the tears fall as he pounded hard into me.

"Stop! Please, I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" I sobbed, "Please just pull it out!" He laughed, reaching around to grab my c*ck.

"Stop? You little b*tch, you're already rock hard again. Does the pain really feel that good?" He thrust forward again, hitting something that had me screaming again. He clamped a hand over my mouth, then bit down hard on the dip between my shoulder and neck.

"That's for screaming you dirty whore. F*cking keep you're mouth closed or else I'll really give you something to scream about." He continued to pound hard into me for several more minutes. His massive member sliding easily in and out of my hole now. His movements started getting jerky, and then with a low moan and one more hard thrust, he came hard inside of me. Shuddering, he pulled out, letting me collapse to the ground, somewhere along the line I had cum again, and now the wall and myself were covered in my own sticky juices, and I could feel his warm juice leaking out of my gaping hole.

"Not half bad b*tch. Next time though, if you cum without my permission, you will regret it." I looked up at him with a dazed smile, feeling as if I was floating. "You come here every day, same time, and if you are even a minute late, I'll f*ck you so hard you'll feel me in your throat. And it won't be the least bit  pleasurable. Got that slut?"

"Yes, Master."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 10, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Boyxboy Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें