A Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber love story

Chapter 12
Why do you even hate me?
The sun tried so hard to invade our room this morning. I stretched and turned to look at Hailey.
"Good morning."
I groaned my body was not having it this morning. "It's so early!"
"It's 8:00 o'clock babe. You get up at like 3:00 or 4:00 sometimes. Other times you stay up till then. Don't complain about it being to early."
I rolled my eyes "Babe it's to early because I'm not working crazy hours right now because of Kenna. I wish my body would just let me sleep when I know I can. My body hates me."
Hailey scoffed at me "You sound like a typical white girl complaining about her hair, her nails, her man shoulders, her awkward legs, her to flat toned stomach. Shut up."
I looked up at her shocked, she is so mean in the morning "You are so mean in the morning you know that?"
"Yeah but you still love me."
I smiled "Yeah I don't know about that."
Hailey jumped up at glared at me "Oh you don't know about that. Hm well maybe I'll text sally and see what her plans are in March. Maybe I'll have to get a new ring and have her propose to me."
I rolled my eyes and smiled. I got up out of bed and grabbed some clothes. "Yeah okay let me know how that goes babe. I'm going to go take a shower."
I turn the shower on and get in, when I get out my phone buzzes and an unknown number flashed across the screen.

What's up ignoramus?
"Who the hell is this?"
Who do you think?
"If I knew I wouldn't have asked you."
Ooh okay fiesty.
"Who are you and why are you texting me?!
"It's me Matt.
I stared at the screen in disbelief. How on earth did he get my number.
"Why the hell are you texting me? How did you get my number?"
Who do you think Selena.
"Why would she give you my number?"
So I can "apologize" for earlier yesterday at the mall.
"Why would you feel any need to apologize for being a ignorant jack ass? It's seems like it's in your nature."
Oh it is. Don't get me wrong. I'm not actually apologizing. I used it as a reason to get your phone number.
"Why so you can confess your undying love for me?"
Haha no in your dreams. I just wanted to tell you that I hate you and hope you die. What you did to Selena was messed up and I will never forgive you for it.

"Okay cool how mature of you dude. You're an imbecile and have no actual comprehension as to what really happened between us. And I couldn't care less about your shitty "forgiveness" Who are you my dad? Grow a pair of balls and get out of my life."

I didn't even give him a chance to respond I went into my messages and blocked his number. That was the most pointless conversation I had ever had in my life. I'm getting married in March. I'm in love with Hailey and I know that. Why he thinks his opinion matters is beyond me. Whatever if he texts me again I'll go to Selena and make her do something about it. I don't want to talk to her. But I don't need her insecure boyfriend texting me and threatening me.
I got out of the bathroom and threw on some cologne and a hoodie. Hailey shouted at me from downstairs.
"Babe come on!"
"Come on what?!"
"I have an day planned for us and our daughter and you're taking to long!"
I got downstairs and looked at her. She was dressed and had Kenna dressed and ready to go. "Baby you know I can't read your mind."
"Well sounds like personal problem."
The sass radiating off of Hailey was suffocating "You know what? I'm not showing you affection for the rest of the evening." I grabbed my keys and my phone
"I'd like to see you try."
"Alright then. Let's make it a bet."
"Alright, You're on."
"Let's make it interesting. Loser has to be the maid for the other for a week."
"Sounds perfect. Be prepared to lose."
"In your dreams, I never lose." We head out for the day and spend it around town.

The next day
I decided to get up early and make Justin and Kenna breakfast. Since I lost our bet yesterday this is what my morning are going to be like for the next week. But no matter, every day I think how lucky I am to have an amazing fiancé and a beautiful little girl. I never thought I would have ended up here but I did and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Justin and Kenna come downstairs and thank me for breakfast. We finished eating and I checked the time, Justin had an interview this morning at 11:00 it was 9:45 and he had to leave.
"Thank you for breakfast babe, I text you when I'm on my way home."
"Alright good luck love you."
*******************************************
I grabbed my phone and a water bottle and headed to the garage. I opened the door and grabbed the keys to my Ferrari. I was walking to my ferrari and I stepped on what sounded like broken glass. I walked back over towards the wall and turned on the light. As the light came on I saw that my Audi and my Range Rover were completely destroyed and vandalized. The windows were broken and the cars were sprayed with an assortment of spray paint colors. I walked over and read on the side of both cars. Matt Cromwell was here. Wow way to be original. That insane little freak destroyed my cars and vandalized my property! I swear I'm going to end him..
I stormed back inside, Hailey looked up from feeding Kenna.
"You're back? Was the interview cancelled?"
"Come into the garage with me." I turned around and walked back out into the garage. I stood there fuming. Hailey walked out after me and gasped when she saw what I saw.
"Oh my god, babe what the hell happened?! Who did this to your cars?!"
"The one person with a pointless vendetta against me."
"Please tell me it wasn't Matt."
"I wish I could." I stood there staring at the scene fuming. There was only one thing I could do.
"What are you going to do?"
"The only thing I can think of. If I get arrested please bail me out." I grabbed the keys to my Range Rover and drove over to the house of the only person that I can handle talking to right now.
*******************************************
Selena's POV:
I woke up this morning to an empty house. I walked downstairs and saw the kitchen a mess with pots and plates and silverware. I'm getting really sick and tired of Matt just making a mess everywhere he stepped. It's ridiculous he's like a child. I began cleaning up the mess because I know he won't do it. As I'm cleaning I hear someone knock on the front door, more like pound. I dried my hands and went over to open it. There stood Justin. I can say he was mad but that would be an understatement, he looked like he was about to kill someone.

"Justin what are you doing here." I stood there with the door half open, I have to say even though I'm his ex seeing him this mad was a turn on and I didn't need it to show.
"Where is he?"
I looked at him confused, even though I knew he was talking about Matt. "Who do you mean?"
"Please don't screw with me right now. Where is he?"
I shook my head, turn on gone. "I don't know what you mean?" Justin looked up and took a breath before asking me again.
"Where is Matt Selena?"
I sighed, just tell him. "I don't know he hasn't been here in the past two days. Why are you asking, I'm sure he's the last person that you want to see."
Oh believe me he is, and so are you. However he had the audacity to come to my house and destroy two of my cars in my garage and vandalize my garage. Also why did you give him my number? How in your mind was that a good idea?"
"He said he wanted to apologize to you about that mall." I know giving him his number was a mistake but I really hoped he would have fixed it.
"Yeah well he didn't apologize, instead he threatened me and told me off. Then I wake up to find what he did to my cars and my garage. I just hope you know that I'm going to kill him."
"Justin I'm so sorry, I had no idea what he was doing. I will pay for your cars to be fixed."
"Selena I'm not going to take your money, he's going to pay for it. But what I want to know is why he did it. Why is he trying to defend you in a situation he was never apart of. He has no right to attack me."
I looked down at the floor, Justin was right Matt went to far and no he's reaping what he sowed. "I know. I'm sorry. I'm going to breakup with him. He is just being obsessive and attacking every one I know exes or not."
"I'm going to make him pay for this. In anyway I can."
I looked at him in the eyes, they had golden specks running through them today, he was really tan too. What are you doing Selena, he's your ex and he has a baby and a new girlfriend. "Well I agree that you should."
"If he shows up. Tell me."
I nodded my head "I will." Justin walked away and got into his car. I needed to find Matt I needed to get this over with.