to feel a bit ill

It hadn't been easy, it was never easy. No matter how much you try to ignore the pain, it will always come back. You have to embrace it before it destroys you. You'll never be prepared to let someone go, but you have to. No matter how much it hurts.

As soon as Brad got to the pub, Dean said he could get on the stage and play for the small audience. He sat on the stool and took his guitar out of the case before glace at the empty table at the corner. A lump formed in his throat. Those blue eyes he adored so much weren't there to watch him sing and it felt like something really important was missing. It actually was.

"This song is for someone very special for me." The curly haired boy said after clearing his throat. "It's called Despair In The Departure Lounge by Arctic Monkeys."

With a deep breath he started playing the first chords and then started singing.

Don't even try and cheer him up, because it just won't happen.

They met at a friend's wedding dinner.

As Tristan went there alone and Bradley's sister sat in a different table since she's the bridesmaid. They were placed next to each other at a round table with three more people. These people weren't as talkative as they would like. Boredom took over quickly till Bradley started humming a not so popular tune. Tristan surprisingly knew that song. Then they found out they could have a nice conversation about music while everyone else was at the dance floor.

The chat moved to other topics besides music, of course. They were really getting along when Bradley had to leave the party to drive his laughing sister home. The brown haired boy left after a handshake and a 'maybe we meet again'.

Half way home he realized they hadn't exchanged phone numbers or any other information except their first names. Barely knew him that the destiny was just as good as Tristan's memory. The blond guy remembered that Brad had mentioned he would gig at a pub in a few days. It wasn't that hard to find out where it was.

The younger was surprised when he entered the pub and sat in a table for two at the corner during the second song. Barely had he known that the taller guy would come and sit there for all his next gigs. They sat there, shared some beers and had a chat just as good as the one at the wedding. Brad almost forgot about his friends who sat some tables away from them.

Tristan came back the next weekend and the other one too. Soon they were chatting over the phone and the blond would take the curly haired boy to friend's parties. They became best friends without even noticing how close they were getting till the day Bradley was very upset and the only person he could think of calling was Tris.

Although it might take your mind off the aches and the pains, laugh when he falls through the bar.

Things started getting serious when Bradley decided he wanted to move out of his parent's house and Tristan kindly offered his apartment during a conversation about the topic. The apartment was localized close to downtown and having someone to share the bills came in handy, even if he hadn't a guest room anymore.

It didn't take a week for Brad to be enchanted with the blonde's talents. He was an incredible cook with a hand full of recipes he had never heard of and were delicious. The singer was quite shy to cook for the older, but still he did it sometimes when he felt like it.

Sometimes they used to order in, sit on the couch and watch a football match while having dinner. Tristan used to love these moments when they just enjoyed each other's company. They used to fall asleep on the couch and Brad usually woke up with his head resting on Tris' lap with the blonde's arm around his shoulders.