Chapter 20

trigger warning

Morgan's pov
I walked into school and went to my locker. I put in the code while Michael stared at me. I opened it and he continued to stare at me. I stayed still.

"Can I help you" I asked turning to him.

"No carry on" he said with a smirk I rolled my eyes and continued to get the books I needed. He walked me to class and went to his classes. We met back up at my locker. I opened my locker and a bunch of notes fell out. I looked at Michael who was just as confused as I was. We both kneeled down and began to open the notes.

Poor

Maybe your like a boy because you don't have a mom

Ugly

Go die

Pathetic

Suicidal

You cut

Your mom died cause she couldn't stand having you as a daughter

Your a pathetic excuse for a human

You don't deserve Michael

You deserve no one

Fat

Go away

Leave

Reject

There were more notes but I couldn't even see anymore from all the tears. People walked by snickering and whispering. Michael looked shocked. Calum Ashton and Luke came down the hall. Michael got up and said something to them. They all nodded and came back. Michael knelt next to me and wrapped his arms around me. Calum sat next to me and Ashton sat in front of me while Luke stood watching with a smirk on his face.

"I can't do this" i said wiping my tears and standing up. The other boys stood up as well.

"Yes You can I know you can" Calum said patting my back. I shook my head and turned into Michael. I hid my face in his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso. He wrapped his around my waist and played with my hair.

"I want to go home" I mumbled

"Ok bye guys" he let go of me and I followed him out of school. The ride was silent except for me crying. He pulled up into my driveway and I ran in before he could get out. I ran up to my room and grabbed my blade and dragged it across my wrists once.

"Morgan stop" Michael said bursting threw the door

"Please" he said stepping closer. I back away from him and dragged it across my wrists again.

"Why are you doing this" he said trying to grab the blade from. I moved away and cut my wrist again.

"Because no one wants me" I yelled threw the tears

"I want you I love you Morgan can't you see that you have no idea how much it hurts me to know you don't think you beautiful it hurts to know you think your over weight and I want to cry when I see the scars on your wrists and right now your ripping my heart out please stop your wanted I love you" he said. I dropped the blade and saw relief in his eyes. He stepped closer and wrapped his arms around me tighter than usual. He pulled away and kissed me gently. He took the pad of his thumb and wiped my tears away.

"I love you so so much" he said kissing my the top of my head.

"Your hurting me"

-----------------------------------------
Should I name the chapters or leave it just numbers?

Hope everyone had a good year and a great 2016!