Ch.13

Its been a few years. I haven't heard from her. I have looked everywhere for Makayla. I just can't find her. No signal. No nothing. I miss her so much. "Optimus, you have to get over her. She's gone and she is not going to come back." Ratchet says. I give up. I love her but I can't stand the pain anymore...

~~~~~Makayla's pov~~~~~

"Soundwave, I'm tired of doing this. I just can't." I complain. I can't stand it anymore. Optimus' child has annoyed me to the point of suicide. I still love him though. Starlight is sweet but I can't stand it. "Soundwave, I'm taking Starlight to Optimus. Its gonna be his problem." I say. He nods in approval. I transform with Starlight on my back and run to the Autobot base.

~~~~~Optimus' pov~~~~~

I walk around the base, not knowing what to do. I hear a growl from outside. I turn around and see Makayla. "SWEETSPARK!!" I yell running to her. She avoids the hug I was gonna give her and plops a baby transformer down. "She's your problem now." Makayla says while walking off. I grab her arm and pull her toward me. "Who is this sparkling?" I ask. "This is your daughter, Starlight." She says with fire burning in her eyes. I look at Starlight and back at Makayla. I caress her face but she turns me down. "Sweetspark? What's wrong?" I ask quietly. "I miss someone dear to me. He's human. And happens to be here." She looks over at William. "Will, remember me?" She asks. He shakes his head no. She transforms into the young beautiful girl she is. "Makayla?????" William says in shock. Makayla nods. "MAKAYLA!!!" He yells and run to her. Hugging her tightly. "Oh my baby I missed you." My spark broke. It feels like someone ripping out my spark and crushing it in their hand. "Sweetspark? How could you?" I say with a stutter. "I love Will. I want to grow old and die. He was mine since I was 13. I'm sorry."