Part 1

Kaylani's P.O.V

Hai y'all my name kaylani but people call me lani. I'm 14 years old and I'm a freshmen. I'm mixed with black and Spanish. I live with my mom and my sister kamiyah. We live in boston. Not really the ghetto part we live in the suburbs but we go to a ghetto school. Lol anyways I'm really thick in the right place my hair is curly and to my shoulders.well enough about me.

Kamiyah's P.O.V

Haii y'all I'm lani's sister kamiyah but u can call me miyah. I'm 14 to. I'm a soon to be freshmen and high school right now it still summer and we dont start school in till 2 more weeks. Anyways back to me I'm mixed u probably kno lol but yah I'm the oldest. I'm kinda thick not like my sister I gotta little meat on dere lol.... But yah.

Lani's P.O.V

SATURDAY MORNING: (sleeping)
Lani wake yo big head up. Screams I'm sister coming through the door jumping on my queen sized bed... I said 3 more mins she said no it 12:00pm and I wanna go to the mall. Then instantly I look up get my iPhone 6s and look at the time and jump outta bed.miyah's already ready looking pretty so I said give me an hour she said otay. She walks out my room. I get my towel and hop in the shower. I do my higyene stuff 20 mins later I'm out the bathroom. Then I get my pink and black zebra underwear and bra set I got from Victoria secret. Then I go into my walk in closet and I get a red polo shirt with the polo sign and my light brown cargo and my bred 11 lows. I went to my mirror and put my hair in a sloppy bun.and to top it off I got my gold chain that says my name (kaylani) my dad gave it to me and kamiyah before he left to go to Atlanta to be with his new family.. But enough of that.. I put my diamond studs in and I put my strawberry perfume on..you know ur girl was looking cute. Then I grabbed my phone and black card (dad also gave to us)
And wallet and and went downstairs (outfit up top)

Miyah's  P.O.V

While I was waiting in lani I went downstairs to see what my mom was doing she was talking on the phone with someone...

Conversation:
Mom: okay I'll let them kno but they are gonna be very fourius about this!

Unknown person: jus tell them okay I'll send the tickets to tonite and tell them to start packing tonitr cause there leaving tomorrow

End of convo

Mom: hai nun I need to talk to u and lani

Me: okay

After that lani came down stair looking mad dippy anyways . ma told us to go to the table we did as told. So I was talking to u guys father and... He wants y'all to move with him down south....
My face littt up lani look like she was about to explode... We said wen at the same time  she said tomorrow he sending the tickets down tonit theyll be here in the morning he said start pack and ur flight is in the afternoon @ 2:00... We say okay well do it after we come from the mall. She said okay after that we and lani said bye and we waited for the t it came quickly

Lani's P.O.V

while me and miyah are the bus I'm thinking about us living with him and his new wife he has a little boy name Jamal he is 3 but yah ... My dad left us wen were ten ever since den we hardly see him now that were fresh men's in high school he wants us to live with him..I guess we can try that it doesn't seem so bad.. While I'm in my thought my sister tries to snaps me out of it lol...

5 mins later... We were now walking in to the Braintree mall.. We seen some of the kids that go to our school and there were girls we didn't even kno mean mugging but we used to it. Lol me and miyah went into a lot of stores it was fun I got me a pair of pink and black hauraches.
Lol I'm a total sneaker freak I got all kinds of sneakers you can name it anyways wen we we're done we went straight home...

Once we got home we started packing and like at 12 in the morning we were done I got a little sleep wen I woke up it was 11pm in the afternoon I got up and took a shower and did my hygiene stuff.. I didn't force it in my outfit since it was hot in Atlanta I put on some demi high waists shorts with my fruity pebble foams and a pink croptop sweater I put my hair in a nice bun and did my baby hair I put my necklace on and my hop gold earrings that says beautiful.
I put on my watermelon perfume by that time miyah came through the door twinning with me but had on a blue crop top seated tho we was looking like cotton can lol. Anyways we got our things and said bye to our mom she said to call me wen we make it we said our goodbyes and we got in the taxi. After a few minutes later we arrive at Logan air port
We got out went through check and got in the plan...

No ones p.o.v

So about 2 hr later we arrive safely to Atlanta it was a nice smooth flight. As where walking  two guys that look like there 16 come our way 1 was light skinned with curly hair and had on cargos with a blue polo hoodie, with powder blues he was cute ...the other one was brown skinned and had little dreads in his hair with a white Nike sports hat. with a white polo shirt,some cargos, with his cocaine nikes ....they can up to us and are you Anthony's daugher's we said yah they said their names Jamal and jameer they were sent by our father to guide us and protect...so we followed them to a BMW truck me and my sis got in the back and they got in the front while they were driving I went on my phone to see that I had 5 text it was fromm.......my ex kamari...I went to my sis and told her and she said what did he say he said that he misses me and he apologizes about what he did...well I don't believe him once we get to the house I'm changing my number.