Chapter 4

A/N- I Am so sorry that it took me so long to post this chapter, but I really wanted to make the party part good, and I was having a bit of trouble putting it into words. Also, please check out @Singerthatwritesbook she's an amazing writer, and I promisse you wont be dissapointed! Well, I'll stop annoying you, here's chapter 4!

~Singergirl55

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4-

Cora's Point of View-

"Should I wear a dress, or jeans?" I ask Audra. 

We were in my apartment getting me ready for my "Date'' With Cody.  Audra was sitting in her wheelchair, that was placed next to my closet, and we were rummaging through my rows of hung up clothes. I was watching Audra, because Cody had to go out and attend to some "business" at work.

"A dress! Definitely a dress." She says excitedly Pulling every dress that I own (Only four) off of its hanger and throwing it to me. 

I looked down at the dresses, and began having second thoughts about wearing something so girlie, and pretty out in public. In case you haven't noticed I'm more of a t-shirt and Jeans kind of girl. 

"Actually, on second thought, I think a pair of jeans and a cute top is more my style." I say flopping onto my bed. 

"That.. is exactly why you should wear a cute dress! You can surprise Cody! He would never be expecting you to wear a dress!"

Audra seems to be getting more into this party, than I am, and she isn't even going to the party! We have to drop her off at Mr. O'Brian's house before we go to the party. 

"Well....." I say. "I don't think tha-..." 

"Please! You and Cody are perfect for each other, he's just too hardheaded to notice! If he realizes how pretty you are, then maybe he'll realize how great you, as a person, are! PLEASE!"

At this point Audra was all but on her hands and knees begging me, and there is no way that I could say no to that!

"Alright, Which one?" I say with a sigh, and Audra's face lights up.

"I don't know. I guess were going to have to have a fashion show!" She says excitedly, and she attempts to pull me off of my bed, and towards the bathroom. "Please..." She says in the smallest, cutest voice that she can come up with. She knows that I cant say no to her!

"Okay." I sigh again, "Which one first."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

(Twenty minutes and three dresses later.)

"Are you ready yet?!" Audra whines through the bathroom door. 

"Calm down, chickadee. This is the last dress." I say zipping up the back of the dress, then tying the ribbon that goes around it.  "Besides, you have no right to whine, this was our idea, remember?"

"Oh.. right." She says, and I open the door.

I hear Audra gasp, and I couldn't help but laugh. 

 "You like?" I say spinning around, and grinning like an idiot. 

I don't know why, but I completely forgot how much I absolutely LOVE wearing dresses. I guess that they reminded me of how my life used to be. 

I am wearing a purple, strapless, baby doll dress, that is tight on the top, and flows down at the bottom of my chest, down. It's not extremely short, coming down a bit past the middle of my thigh, but not so long that a nun would approve.