Imagine 3

Dedicated to : BambiMichael

~~~~~~
You and Michael met in college and were once the best of the friends . Michael was your closest guy friend , whom you thought was incredibly stunning if you might say .!
You and Michael met at band camp your freshman year in college . From a glance you thought he was a stuck up drummer who was just waiting for a piece of Ass .! But looks can be deceiving . Michael wasn't your average jock ... He was a snare drum player in the marching band , while you played the piccolo . Little did you know Michael planned on spending a thousand
years with you .

Now 8 years later you and Michael are living in a condominium in the suburban area of Florida .
As you walked through the door from your job you started rambling on and on about your kids .! You were a band director at the local high school and you loved it more than anything .

" I remember meeting you in the band .... The moment I saw you and all your beauty , I knew you were the one for me "
" well it took you long enough .! " you replied as you roughed up his hair in a joking manner .
" Honey , I have rented out a private suit on the beach in the Florida keys .! We leave tomorrow morning "
You looked at Michael in disbelief and elation . Dropping everything at once you dashed up the stairs and began to pack your bags .
After two hours of strenuous packing , you and Michael were enjoying your dinner before you left in the morning .
" Michael you know you didn't have to do this honey . Staying at home is sufficient enough ". He clasped your small hands in his .
" I have planned this for a while , I want to ...  Now and forever ."
You furrowed your brows in confusion but you were a romance junkie and what Michael said just about blew you away .

After a night of cuddling with Michael and stealing kisses in between you two were off .
Arriving a short time later your eyes were questioning the location that you two arrived .
" Michael are you sure we are at the right place ?"
Michael chuckled and nodded his head in agreement .
The unscented candles made a path down the white sanded beach . A table was in the middle of it all with candles and China glassware . The table was surrounded by an intricate pattern of fresh roses ranging from white to red and the colors In between. A single servant dressed in a suit and tie held two trays you were hoping was filled with food .
you turn around to see Michael getting down on one knee .
" Michael what -"
Michael began to speak so beautifully poetry rolled off his tongue .
(Play song here ).
" I have never been happier than I have until I spent time with you . Your beauty captivates me everyday and I have always dreamed of having someone like you in my life ! In this one and the next . The moment I saw you all those years ago in band camp our freshman year in college playing your piccolo , I knew you were the one , I knew you were the one I wanted to spend my time with , look at until I couldn't see anything more , grow old with , and start a family with . Baby I love you so much .! " Michael pulled a black box out of his pocket and opened it . A beautiful Rose Gold ring sparkled in the box . Your eyes glistened more and more as the tears rolled down your cheeks . Michael began to speak again . " So will you please grant my wishes and marry me ?"
____________________________