Chapter 2: Childhood Friends

Toshiro's POV:

"I win!" I yelled as we both make it to me and my grandmother's house, punching a fist up into the air.

Kaoru stood there with her hands on her knees out of breath "No fair," she whined as she playfully punches me in the shoulder.

"You were pretty fast even though I won," I chuckled complimenting her.

"Thanks, but you were way faster than me." Kaoru chuckles back standing up.

"You ready to come inside?" I asked her as I walk up to the door.

"Yes, I am." I hear her say walking behind me.

I open the door, "Granny I'm home," I announced.

"Welcome home Toshiro," She answers.

As she walks into the room to greet us, she notices Kaoru who is standing right next to me.

Kaoru's POV:

Toshiro's grandmother smiles at me and asks, "Shiro, who is this pretty girl that you brought home?".

"This is my new friend, I met her when I was out," Toshiro says looking down towards me. I smile at him then looked back at Toshiro's grandmother and introduced myself.

"I'm Kaoru Sakura, it's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am," I bowed my head to show respect.

"Kaoru, what a pretty name and please don't be so formal, you can just call me Granny and make yourself at home," Granny said in a kind and soft voice.

"Yes Granny, thank you very much." I smiled and looked at Toshiro who was standing right next to me.

"Hey Kaoru, do you want to come and hang out on the back porch with me?" he asked sweetly while smiling at me.

I smiled back happily, "I would love to." I said in a soft voice, blushing a little bit, and with that, we went and sat down on the back porch.

Toshiro and I sat on the porch for a while in silence just enjoying the view of the sunset and each other's company until it got dark and Toshiro offered to walk me home.

                                                                                                         To Be Continued!!

Authors Note:
Hey, guys here is my second chapter, what did you all think? I'm sorry that it took me so long but I hope that you all enjoyed it. Please leave me a vote and a comment and tell me what you guys thought of the second chapter or of there's anything that you want me to change in the chapter, things that you what me to add in the next chapter or later on in the story please let me know, I'll be happy to hear everyone's opinion! Happy Readings !! 😉