|7|

My alarm goes off and I get up and shower before getting up and getting ready for the day. (Picture above) I grab my phone and car keys and head to school. I wait in my car and hear the bell ring. I walk in the class before the bell and sit down. Jason was in this class and he walks in and knocks everything off my desk and onto the ground.

My bad slut he says and his friends laugh. The teacher didn't even hear him. Or he did and won't do anything about it. I pick everything up and we get another free day to write out papers. It was hard to focus when you kept on getting balls of paper thrown at you the whole time. The teacher didn't even notice. What the hell!

The bell rings and I pack up and walk out. Jason follows me and pushes me into the wall and punches me In the stomach and pushes me down.

Piece of shit! Go die! He yells kicks me in the stomach and walks off.

I get off the ground and grab my bag. I head to my next class and his friends throw things and knock my stuff over all day. I get out of school faster and get in my car and drive to the office. I walk in and go straight to my office and shut the door before letting the tears freely fall down my cheeks. I get a knock on the door and I wipe my tears

One second I say

Come in I say after a few seconds

Tommy comes in

Everything ok? He asks

Yeah why? I ask

Well you normally say hi to everyone before coming into your office. He says

I didn't feel like it today I say

What's going on?

Tommy I'm not in the mood for bullshit today just please go back to work I say

Ok boss he says walking out.

I walk out after doing a little homework.

Get this shit cleaned up before you leave. I say pointing to the table.

Yes mam says Rich

I grab my bag and keys and lock my door before walking to my car. I drive home and change into my work out clothes and grab my headphones and armband. My phones broken so o grab my iPod. I put it on and start running my normal running route. After my run and head inside.

Hey y/n dinners ready you want any? Asks Dinah

No thanks I say walking upstairs

I shower quickly and do my homework. Lauren walks in

Come on I'm taking you to get a new phone she says

I just nod and put my shoes on.

We walk out and take my car. We drive to Verizon and it was dead. No one was in there. We was in and I get a new phone. They help me set it up and switch everything up. We leave and drive back home.

Thanks I say

No problem she says

We get back home and I head back upstairs. I finish my homework and then go to bed.

*skipping 1 month*

School has been hell. If I had the choice of going to school and going to work at the office I would pick the office! I hate going to school everyday. I get the shit beaten out of me every single day. Your probably thinking do the girls know? They dont and I've been pretty good of hiding it from them.