Chapter Five.

Fuck my life. 

I've shifted and all my clothes have been shredded to pieces and I can't find my gun. Not being able to sniff it out isn't exactly helping either. As much as I would like to just leave it, I can't. There's too many trouble making youths these days and if a gun happened to land in the wrong hands, I would be the only one to blame. If a kid found it and played with it, out of curiosity, I could think of 101 different things that could happen.

Using my paws and snout, I searched through the leaves and bushes until something black and shiny caught my eye. Found it. I dug a small hole with my front paws, picked up the semi-automatic pistol with my mouth/snout, dropped it gently in the hole and covered it up with the soil I dug up using my hind legs. I ripped some flowers from the ground and matted them on top, so I know where to dig up once I've finished with my run.

 I gave my wolf full control, hoping she won't go hunting for our mate so she could get jiggy with him. Yes ladies and gents, my wolf has an obsession with finding our mate. Me on the other hand... Blegh. I took off sprinting, for around four hours I forgot about all the worries is life. I just let go, ran all different directions, rolled around on my back heck I even tried to catch a butterfly! Okay it wasn't a butterfly, more like a moth. I couldn't care less, it felt the same, I felt like a pup again.

"Why can't you start searching for our mate?" 

I sighed, "I would but... I don't want to."

"Grr "

"Bite me." 

It was getting dark and I was getting tired. Luckily for me, I knew these woods like the back of my hand and I had wolfy vision to help. I trotted my way back to where the pistol was buried and I got control over my body again. I was just about to shift when I realised I have no clothes, this is why shifting out of anger is not recommended.

Some pack members must have left some clothes lying around somewhere that I can 'borrow' and not return. 

***Jazzie's POV:

Where is she? Something bad could have happened; she could be too drunk to walk home, she might have been arrested again, gotten into a fight, for all I know she could be high on drugs. I've chewed all my finger nails down to the nub and have no idea what to do. Mom and dad aren't much help either because they both went out to their 'mates.' Mates are suppose to make our lives easier not worse! But everything happens for a reason, right?

I stopped crying two hours ago because if I think about it, I want my parents to be happy. It doesn't matter whether they're mates or not. I feel quite betrayed and hurt though and I bet Alexis does too, they told us they were mates since we were in kindergarten!

 I kept trying to talk to Alexis using mind link but her walls are all up. I can't say I'm surprised though, she was always good at blocking the rest of the world. I love my sister yet I envy her because that's not the only thing she's good at; she's practically good at everything! Because of her behaviour, the school therapist suggetsted that she should join many clubs to occupy her time and distract her to keep her out of trouble.

She never really stuck with anything for too long though... She'd often set her self difficult targets for herself, most which could end up hurting her, complete it and move on to another sport or sometimes she'd get kicked out for being bad. Like in eighth grade she done gymnastics she her 'target' was to master a senior gymnastics routine, which she did! At the age of 13! In two and a half months! I guess you could call my sister a thrill seeker. While I was trying to get all my ballet routines close to perfection, she was out doing: