12: Tutoring revenge.

Want to dedicate this chapter ollysykeseslover for giving me the motivation to write this chapter. Sending my love to you awesomeness! (;

So enjoy you lovely wattpadders

Kay x

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12

Sophia's POV

Afterschool I had my first day of tutoring Drew so we headed to the library. 15 minutes into me trying to explain how to divide polynomials, Drew started to tell me a story about how when Wes and him were younger they use to play dress up but one day they ran out of action costumes so Drew made Wes wear one of their mums dresses. Obviously this lead to me being in hysterics on the floor clutching my stomach and thus leading us to the point we are in now, walking to Drews house to finish the lesson.

As his house came into view, I marvelled at the beauty of the perfectly kept front yard before moving my eyes onto the gorgeous 5 bedroom house that they lived in. It is amazing. Once we got into the house, Drew showed me to the living room before heading up to check something in his room. With Drews permission, I headed to the kitchen in order to get a drink and as I closed the fridge to put back the carton of orange juice, I notice someone standing behind me.

'Hey! That's my drink' I say angrily to Wes who's now casually leaning against the worktop with my drink in his hand.

'Technically it's my house so it's my drink' He replies with a grin. I couldn't disagree with his logic but I would never admit that to him.

'But I poured it, and I'm the guest douchebag'

'Well you can have it' He says before taking a massive slurp of the drink.

'Ewee I don't want your backwash stained drink' I reply pulling a face. 'Urgh just have it' I say before starting to leave. But as I make it out the door I hear some clattering and Wes reappears by my side with a fresh cup of juice.

'Here' He says handing me the drink. Seeing my suspicious eyes he lifts his hands in surrender and promises me that he hasn't done anything to it. Once I'm satisfied that it's all good I give Wes a smile and say thanks before heading back to Drew.

45 minutes later and I've finally managed to drill through Drews head about trigonometric functions. As I hand him some questions to do, I check my phone to see that I have a text from Cam.

Hey babe, just wondering how everything is going. Btw my mum wanted to say hi to you, give me a ring when you're free, everyone misses you xxx - Cam

His mum and I were fairly close, but I still begin to worry that it must be something important if she wants to talk to me.

Sure, tutoring atm. Ring u @ 7, miss you too (: xxx - Sophia

As I put my phone down, I hear a buzz. Gosh that boy can reply fast.

Who r u tutoring? Is it at the library? - Cam

It's just some guy in my maths class, no at his house, got kicked out the library. Don't worry he's too short for me ;P - Sophia

A few minutes pass and I start to worry that he's angry, I did consider not telling him that I was at Drews house, but a relationship is built on trust, and we've been together too long to start lying to each other. But hopefully he'll understand I'd never do anything to hurt him.

Cool - Cam

Are u angry? - Sophia

No. Talk to you later x - Cam