Fourteen

This is short and shit and unedited and I'm sorry...

Chapter 14

Ashton woke up as Luke began moving around, almost pushing Ashton off of the bed in the process. Ashton groaned, sitting up and rubbing his eyes as he looked at his bedside clock.

9:54am

"Shit, Michael's going to kill me." Ashton whined, getting out of bed, wincing at the pain in his lower back and then blushed as he remembered last night's events.

"Why'd you get up?" Luke grumbled from where he was laying with his face smushed (apparently this isn't a word...whoops) into the pillow. Ashton chuckled, shaking his head.

"I'm hungry and I want food. I also have to say good-bye to my parents...and possibly Calum." Ashton mumbled sadly as he put on some clothes. Luke frowned, sitting up and watching Ashton as he sat at the edge of the bed.

The blonde frowned and crawled over to Ashton, kneeling behind him on the bed and wrapping his arms around him. "It's not like we won't see them again." He pointed out, kissing the back of Ashton's neck.

Ashton sighed, nodding his head. "You're right...yeah." He huffed.

Luke smiled softly, leaning forward and grabbing Ashton's chin, guiding his head to the side and pressing his lips to Ashton's.

Ashton hummed, kissing him back and giggling when Luke poked his side. He then stopped, pulling away.

"So...are we like...together now?" Ashton asked, biting his lip as he fiddled is fingers. Luke shrugged, "We can be whatever you want us to be."

"I don't want to be a rebound...y'know, from the whole Kat situa-mph." Luke shut him up by kissing him again, cupping his cheeks.

"Don't even think of it like that because you're not. Got it?"

Ashton nodded, smiling a little.

"Alright, lets go downstairs and say goodbye then so we can get back in the ocean quicker." Luke sighed.

Ashton nodded, getting up and grabbing the trident and his crown. "Let's go."

Ashton and Luke headed downstairs and into the kitchen. The smell of eggs and bacon wafted around the room as Joy was cooking at the stove and David was reading the paper and sipping at his coffee.

David looked up when he heard them come in and spit his coffee out, sitting up properly. "Ashton." He exclaimed, wiping his mouth. Joy turned around at the mention of Ashton's name, smiling widely.

"Ash, you're home, you're okay." She gushed.

Ashton smiled, letting his 'parents' hug him. "What's all this gear?" She laughed, motioning to the crown and trident.

"Yeah um...about that. I can't stay home, I have a...I'm a king...so like...yeah."

Luke rolled his eyes at Ashton's awkward attitude; he went and took some food while Ashton talked about leaving and visiting sometimes to his parents.

He sat down at the table and ate the food and watched Ashton's parents hug him tightly with proud smiles on their faces.

"I want to take Calum with me...y'know that's if he- if he wants to." Ashton murmured.

"Excuse me?" Joy asked.

Ashton gulped. "He can visit too. He can even visit way more than I can...and he- his boyfriend is Michael and...he misses him so much. I miss him...he's my brother, I can't live without him."