Sleeping in tops bed

" wait, what.....as I said before no!!!!" top snaps with his husky voice." Top just like the way I said before, you will. Your on the edge of getting your contract terminated" top squeezed her hand even tighter and raised the top right part of his lip. " aish!!!" There was an awkward  silence for a few moments before ___________ just clicked on to what teddy  said " am?....... Did you say married?.......next week?" She near chocked on her own words. " yes _______ we need it done asap" _________ feels threatened by teddy's presents so she didn't bother to answer back. " well I'm away to get them from the hospital, you's should go to bed. We will clear this shit up tomorrow" teddy leaves getting into his car, putting the foot down hard on the accelerator.

Seungrie stands up " well, he's not in a good mood " top looks up at him " he's not in a good mood, how the fuck do you think I feel?" _________ doesn't know what to think, but the fear of what top will say, or do to her makes her feel petrified inside. then her true feelings start to show through,her  hand then starts to tremble . Top is still holding  it and can feel the vibrations running up though to his own hand. He knows she is scared, so he starts to feel sorry for her. After all she just lost the most important thing she owns tonight. He looks down at her, her head in slouched, her eyes are blood shot full of sadnesses with fear. Top loosens his grip of her hand  " come on, let's go to bed" his calm and soothing voice shocks _______ even panda and Seungri are in shock.
" am why isn't he not shouting.......... How come I'm not dead" ________ponders In Confusion.
Top gets up to walk to his room ______ follows while looking back at the other two. She mouths "wdf (what da (the) fuck) they gazed back in shock shrugging both  there shoulders.

They enter his palace size bedroom, then tops goes and gets a mat and blanked and made a bed at the bottom of his own  bed on the floor. " I'm going for a shower, you should get into bed  and go to sleep" ________ nods as top walks into the bathroom."am I dreaming" __________ pinches her arm that gives her a sharp pain. " ouch, no .......clearly I'm not" she becomes confused " why isn't he being nasty to me, he's normaly loves to have a fight with me" she scratches her head while jumping into tops bed with a book.

Fifteen minutes pass by quickly as she is zoned into her romantic novel based on some true story on a actor called Jang geun suk. Top walked out of the bathroom wearing a white bathrobe, with what looks like rope printed all over it with a black plane top underneath and finished with black bottoms.
" am what do you think your doing?" He stresses to her " I'm in bed..silly" she replies chuckling in nerves.top starts laughing, he laughs so hard he has to hold his own stomach and a tear comes out of his eye. " why you laughing top".
Top lifts his arm and points to the bed he just made on the floor " your joking aren't you,..........your sleeping there" still holding his stomach " now get out of my bed" _______ huffs and moves to the bed on the floor" your not even a man are you, men should let the girl have the bed "
Top gets into his bed " I must not be, but remember my room my rules, and I wouldn't give you my luxurious bed if you were the queen of England"
_________ turns to her side to  face away from him. Top lays on his back checking his phone for several minutes as ______ tosses and turns until she falls into a deep angel  like sleep.
" how did things gets so twisted in my life" top twisted his face up while pulling the sheets above his head.
" I need to think of something really comforting before I go asleep, to get me to sleep, but what?......."
Top closes his eyes, and imagines this sexy famous model kissing and biting his lips. It makes him get hard as he falls deep into dream land.

___________ POV

_____________ opens her eyes and sees gd strutting silently over to her, she gets excited. He pins her to the floor while kissing her with his tender God like lips. He runs he's tongue down her neck while his right hand travels down and under her top. She can't hold it in but gives a light moan, when his tongue travels down on to her breast. " do you want it" he whispers as he looks up through her breast to her face. " yes , you know I do" Gd gets up and leads her to tops bed. Top isn't there. Gd gets on tops side and slaps his hand to the other side of the bed " come here baby climb in" She climbs over to him and gets on top, grinding hard on his crouch. GD whimpers " I think your the one who likes it " she says while diving into a kiss. GD teases her by biting her bottom lip, so she grinds harder he wraps his arms around her and flips her until she is at the bottom and he's on top. He slams his hard bulging crouch hard and fast up between her legs , over and over and over again she moans out loud "gd harder, harder"

Top PoV
I fell asleep thinking of that beautiful model. She appeared standing at the bottom of my bed I slap my hand and called her over. "come here baby, climb in" she crawls up over to me, " God she so sexy" I thought to my self" she start slowing grinding on my rock hard package, it's getting harder just feeling her lace thong rubbing against my boxers. " it feels so good" I moan slightly she looks at me with those beautiful eyes and say" I think your the one who likes it " then she bounces down on to my lips. Aw the lust I have for her I thought she was going to stop kissing me so I bit her lip. She liked it because she started grinding harder on me . I think I'm going to explode. I wrap my arms around her pulling her in tight. Her Breast press up against my chest, I can't cum yet so i flip her over on her back spread her legs wider. I slam it harder between her legs she loves it when I smack it over and over again she moans to me " Gd harder harder"

Authors PoV

________ fell asleep and dreamed of Gd, she slept walked into tops bed and stared grinding on top. Top fell asleep thinking of the sexy model but what he thought he was doing to her he was actually doing to _________.

Top starts gets confused " Gd , why she saying Gd " he looks at her smiling looking up at him in lust as she starts to be come blurred, but when his focus comes back he sees _________ lying there sleeping but moaning GD name ......