Come With Me (Chapter 5)

(Sorry but I'm going back a bit so it's in Niall's POV when they kiss, It won't take long :) xx) Also sorry for the short chapters, I'll try and make this one extra long for you lovely people x Alright I'll shut up

Warnings; SMUT! ;D

___________________________________________________________________________

Niall's POV

I giggled as Liam flipped me over onto my back as he got on all fours on top of me, we just reached a lake at the end of a cliff, the sounds from the trees swaying slowly and the water splashing against the rocks and the surface was so relaxing I could just fall asleep.

But my body had other plans than to just fall asleep. My cheeks turned hot as I watched Liam turn back into a fit human (again), and my body had suddenly had the urge to be touched and licked, 'wait what am I thinking?! How can I think that after all whats happened, I just  said I want Liam to lick me and touch me?' I was snapped out of my thoughts as my blue orbs attracted to a stunning amber brown.

I felt a sudden confidence washed through me as I saw Liam's head lean forward ever so slightly, coursing my eyes to flutter shut, I was just hoping this wouldn't confuse anything between us two strangers.

I slowly slipped my arms around his waist and took a daring risks, by slipping my hands lower so I was just above his bum.

I felt his finger tips slip through my hair and massage my scalp softly, and tugged a little when he fount a not, coursing me to moan (quietly) and the urge to be touched increased to high lengths of neediness.

 I felt a cool but warm substance touched my bottom lip and top which sent electric shocks down my spine and all over my body. That's when I realised it was his tongue and relaxed against the cool ground.

I licked my lips and arched up my back of the taste of his saliva on my very own lips, when I felt the warmth of his face and lips inch away from my face I whimpered and grabbed his bottom lip (hopefully) and tugged. My eyes flew open to see his reaction and saw his eyes closed, his face red and a small smile covering his well chiseled face.

I tugged a little more and his eyes fled open, I stared into his orbs and thought of taking the chances of nibbling on his plump lips.

His hands retreated from my hair and slowly made their way down my body, ever so slowly, teasing me with every movement he took.

My breathing became uneven and increased in breaths.

"Shhh" Liam soothed as he lifted his right hand stroked my left cheek and leaned in to leave a lingering kiss on the tip of my nose. Coursing my cheeks to turn into a deeper shade of red. "I-is Um thi-s. . Okay wi-with you?" Liam asked/stuttered while carrying on stroking my cheek and pecking my nose every few seconds.

I nodded my head quickly, but not to quickly so he doesn't think I'm that desperate. Which I am.

He looked in my eyes to make sure everything was okay and slowly lifted himself up and picked my top of with him, leaving both of our bottom half's flat against each other.

He sat up on his knees and was still straddling me, bringing my chest to his, my feet and legs still flat against the ground , (slightly parted).

"C-can I try something?" He whispered, nudging his nose with mine.

"Yes" I replied, with a smile creeping onto my already flushed face.

He brought my feet from underneath him and picked me up and settled me on his lap, with his legs crossed and me across his lap, with his right hand and forearm keeping my back up, and his left arm just under my knees, my head was resting on his Broad shoulder.