chapter 5

~*~*~*~*~*~*YOUR POV*~*~*~*~*~*~

I need to pee

I lay in bed with a oddly strong need to urinate and the odd sensation of being watched, making me feel slightly uncomfortable but I carried on none the less. I got up grabbed a change of clothes and went to the bathroom. I decided today would be a good day for a bath so I could think over the happenings of the past days; I left home, flew in a spotted jet, made some friends and met a guy who sniffed me. Interesting couple of days. I then washed and conditioned my hair and leaped out of the bath. I dried myself thoroughly and then put on my clothes. Luckily it is Sunday and I don't have to meet a room full of potential exorcists yet, I'm not sure if I'm prepared. Mentally or physically. I mean the best I'm willing to do is become a tamer, and a high level one at that. That way I can befriend not viciously murder. I'm more humane than that. I left the bathroom and went downstairs to chat with rin and yukio. I haven't seen them since yesterday when they ran out, which was incredibly rude. Especially for yukio since he's supposed to be a teacher and an honour student, but still they probably had a good reason. Probably. When I walked down the many stairs, and finally reached the ground floor, I saw a cat Sídhe. He is black cat with two tails, which is considered to be sacred in ancient Japan. The lower half of his face is covered with chocolate-brown fur, which slopes upward between his eyes, while his chest fur is white. There is a small patch of white fur on his leg. He has large, greenish-yellow eyes with green irises, as well as small horns on his head. the sight of the small demon filled me with joy, back at home I had seen quite a few demons of this type. Usually lower level but they all have great temperaments, mostly. So I did the only logical thing I slowly moved over to him and petted him. He is so soft
"(Y/N) what are you doing to kuro?" rin asked confused coming around the corner to see me on the floor and the cat Sídhe a purring mess beside me. Whilst I was trying to think of something that doesn't sound stupid to say rin. He started a one sided, or at least as far as I could hear, conversation with the cat Sídhe. Which confused me. I mean people talk to animals all the time and exorcist chatted with their familiars to give orders, but this was different. Rin then turned to me, as if he didn't just have a conversation with someone he couldn't understand.
"so you where petting him?" rin asked. Relived he had said it for me I answered "yeah". Rin now looked as confused as I did only moments ago. "kuro usually gets annoyed at people treating him like a cat" after rin said that he seemed to notice my confusion. Huh. He didn't seem like the perceptive type. "but cat Sídhes usually like being petted and fed like cats" I said talking from my many experiences. Okay so like five experiences but they were all great so they left a larger memory. I then corrected by self, "they like being worshiped". To that rin simply nodded. Rin then got back to his energetic self and asked if I was hungry which I most definitely was, we then walked in to the dorms eating area and got our food, which looks amazing, from ukobach. Rin then commented that he made breakfast with ukobach, He looks so proud of himself. Adorable. After eating our food rin offered to show me around the academy, which I was very grateful for, I did not want to be lost all day tomorrow. Normal lessons. I've never been the best at them, but I've never been the worst either. I've always been more of a background character. Rin started talking about how nice most of the people in the exorcist classes are he talked very fondly about a girl called shiemi. when he started talking about her he stopped the the tour, he probably didn't notice. He probably didn't notice the smile that grew across his face either. I only payed partial attention going off into my mind. I often wonderd what it felt like to be so in love with someone, would being near them make you unconditionally happy? Would the meer mention of their name make you smile? Would there be sparks like in books or would you just know? It all seems so strange. Rin was obviously head over heels for this girl. everything he said about her. The conviction in his words, even if he hadn't realised yet something so pure a love like that is beautiful. Is it bad that I'm jealous? Not of rin loving her, but that she has someone who loves her like that, that he is so honest. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm more in love with with the idea of loving someone, but it honestly terrifies me too. Trusting someone with your heart, rin doesn't even realise yet. "-I bet you two will be great friends" rin Finnished "yeah, she sounds great!" I replied. Rin then turned realising he forgot to mention something "she's planning on being a tamer too!" now that comment got my attention. Another tamer. This will be great we can be great friends and our familiars can be friends as well and we can train together. When I Finnished my mental happy dance at a chance for a friend I can really connect with and help set her up with rin, I noticed rin was way ahead of me. I jogged to catch up with him and he continued the tour around the academy pointing out all the best places including where the exwires ate and how to get to the cram school and the way from their to the nearest bathroom, incase of emergencys? Rin then took me back to the dorms so we could eat and sleep which I did with great skill and speed.

Sorry for the long wait I've been revising and I had a moment and didn't know where to take the story sorry

XxX Jess