Doctor CHANG

Last chapter: "Think about Danny. think about the man you lost. Let it hurt, Let it burn. But don't bleat. Don't ask, why him? Why me? Forget all that. Ask one question. Just one. Ask, where is Danny Pink now? Where is he now?" The Doctor explained.
Clara did just that, having hope again. The Doctor and Clara were going to make certain that Danny Pink would return home safely.

Chapter 7 

after a few moments the time rotor started up. the TARDIS was actually flying somewhere.

"Well, the TARDIS thinks he's somewhere" The Doctor commented. They both heard the TARDIS land.

"Where are we?" Clara asked. The Doctor checked the date from the TARDIS.

"Nav-com's offline. We'll have to do this old school" He told his companion.

"But this is where Danny is?" Clara asked hopefully.

"almost certainly not. It's where there's a connection with Danny. According to the TARDIS, this is where it's most likely that your timeline will re-intersect with his. And that won't do" The Doctor explained.

"What won't?" his companion asked confused.

"You won't. Look at you. I need sceptical, clever, critical. I don't need mopey. It put years on your face. And what if people see us together? It looks like you've been melted" The Doctor said quite rudely.

"Are you forgetting why we're here?"

"We're here to get your boyfriend back from the dead, so buck up and give me some attitude" The Doctor ordered. Then the Doctor exited the TARDIS followed by Clara.

It was very dark so the Doctor turned on a torch. They walked into the hallway curiously looking around. The Doctor noticed something so he shone his torch on an small obelisk with a logo on it and the words: Rest in peace, we promise

Then Clara noticed ranks and ranks of glass fronted cubicles, the Doctor noticed it too as he shone the torch at them.

"Fish tanks?" Clara asked.

"In a mausoleum?" The Doctor commented. Theywalked up the stairs. They noticed a plinth with a logo and with a motto on it.

"What does that mean?" Clara asked confused.

"it means those are definitely not fish tanks" The Doctor told her suspicious. They both turned towards the right entering a new room. On the right hand side were ceiling tanks. each contained a skeleton sitting on a chair.

"Why?" Clara said confused.

"I don't know"

"Okay, I'm assuming they didn't actually drown in there" Clara told the Doctor.

"No. They were place, after death. These are tombs. Water tombs, some sort of fluid, anyway" The Doctor explained to his friend.

"With chairs?" Clara asked confused.

"With chairs, yes. Extra comfort for the deceased. It pays to die rich"

Then Clara realized something, if all these people were dead. Would see her boyfriend like this too?

"Oh, god. Am I going to find Danny now? Is that why the TARDIS brought us here? I don't want to see him like that" She quickly told the Doctor.

"Good point. Tombs with windows. Who wants to watch their loved ones rot? Why would anyone go to so much trouble to keep watch on the dead?" The Doctor commented. Then Clara's phone rang.