Birthday Surprise

"Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me!" She sang as she placed her hand on young John's heart. The fear in his eyes said everything to the 23 year old girl. She prepared to sing her special song before she ripped out his heart...wait what? You wanna hear how she got the boy? But thats a lot of work...i guess i could then seeing you all want the disaster. It went like this...

Ding dong! Rang the doorbell of the huge house our little murder stands upon. She is holding some boxes and quietly awaited for Mrs Charleston, Frank's ex wife, to open the door. As a minute or two passed, the door slowly opened to revile a saddened woman wearing almost all dark clothing, in the middle of the Summer's heat. "Hello deary, im sure you have heard?" This brought among slightly confusion to the girl. She set down the box and hugged the widow tightly. "I am sorry for your loss, deeply i am," the girl spoke, pretending to be saddened, "i guess the party has been cancelled?" The lady explained that the party was moved to the next day but the young girl tried to make her change it back to today. "Im afraid i cant do tomorrow, the cupcakes were specially made for this and the special ingredients will be perished if not consumed today and it will be both of our money well wasted," she spoke softly to get the point across. The widow took that into consideration and agreed with her. They desided a small party was needed and the birthday boy could invite his closest friends to share in the slight joy and sadness.

After the party had started, and people were talking and singing and mourning and eating, the girl got a slight twitch. That twitch snapped her into her psychotic self and instantly began to hunt for her next victim. As she looked she saw old people, "There skin is so wrinkly and tough looking it will not do at all". Then she saw some people drinking, "At a kids party man come on!" At least have that much respect​. I dont allow beer batter cupcakes in my store." The girl walked around, getting complents about her cupcakes every few steps she took, and then she saw it. "Hey mom i will be right back i gotta potty!" The seven year old boy told his mother before running up the flight of stairs. "Perfect!"

They boy held himself out in the hall for it seemed like someone was in the bathroom. He knocked quietly and asked," Please hurry im about to lose it!" Then our fimiliar sweet and soft spoken voice yelped out, "Just a few more minutes love please wait!" Then the boy gave up, messing his pants and the carpet rug. Young John began to cry as the girl opened the door and saw the mess. "Oh dear im sorry sweetie, i didnt know it was that bad," she spoke hugging the wet boy. He hugged back and sniffled out, "your the cupcake lady huh? Do u have a special cupcake for me?" A small smile grew across her face as she opened her bag and pulled out a small box. "Here if this will make u feel better John, then you can have it heh." He took the small cake out of the box and took a bite. The girl laughed and sung "Happy birthday to me oh Happy​ birthday to me!" John looked at her funny before passing out in her arms, looking almost lifeless. She made her way to the bathroom window and made haste of her escape.

"Mommy help! Please someone help!" John cried once he woke and saw the terrible room. He cried and whined and shaked, just wanting to go back home. "Oh would u shut it will ya? Im trying to gather up my tools!" Our lovely girl spoke as she climbed down the stairs, holding larger knives and such. The boy shook in terror, wondering if he would ever break free and get to see his mother again. Sadly that will happen, when she makes it to Hell to see him. "Now, where to begin?" Our girl asked while she made sure her gloves were pulled on tight. She examined the boy, every little nook and cranny he had on him, then smirked with no mercy on those chilled lips. She picked up a knife and quickly cut into his chest, enjoying every antagonized yell of pain the boy spat out before his eyes closed and his breathing became light and scattered. As she finished her cutting, he gave out his last giving words and breaths "please....have mercy on u...." Before his eyes became souless, just like hers. She then began to rapedly clean her knife and tools as her head began to ring. Memories of old time fades softly to her...making her scream and laugh uncontrollably.

"Mother, mother i wish to play outside with the other kids!" She yelled. Moving her blonde hair out of her face, she looked to her mother, who was doing some washing in the wash pool. She turned to her daughter and slightly gave off a cough, "no sorry poppet. Im afraid u can not leave the house. People here in London frown upon us you know." The little girl grew mad and scolded to her mother, "but i can change! I promise not to harm another...to that extent!" Her mother yelled at her, much louder than her young daughter, but she snapped out of her trance by throwing a knife to the wall and completely passed out.

Later that day, while working at her store, she met a new coustomer. A person new to the area, whom came from the southern part of the states. His name was Richard, and along with him came great wits and a charming accent far different from the north. He came looking for a job, and our girl gladly accepted without even a second thought. After hours of serving coustermers and talking, she felt her chest beginning hurting, as he had asked her, "what makes the cupcakes so tasty?" It hit her like a two ton of bricks. She stuttered before blaring out, "love!  They are made out of love and care just like how u southern people do ur bake goods!" He looked at her funny then laughed as he put on his coat. She wanted to kill him, and tear his guts out while his pain filled screams filled the room ear to ear, but something else rang in her in her brain. Something she never felt before, and as she waved him goodbye as he walked down the sidewalk, she locked the door and nearly fainted. "What has gotten into me?! He was right there and i let him run from my grasp!" She walked to her room upstairs and screamed into her pillow before she drifted to sleep. Though she didnt know it, but someone had been watching her. And they have had quiet enough of what she has been doing.

~~~~~~~~
Sorry things are a bit werid....i just wanna make the best of this....we bye guys hope yall enjoyed

1213