Chapter 3 A memory forever kept

We went to go and work on the new Yandere Simulator hide and seek and i add the derpy senpai hehe mom didn't even know about that until she saw the full map while i was helping since i didn't know how to make the senpai it was just an idea so i went to dad because i wanted the senpai to be a surprise for mom so dad showed me how to make the NPC'S "Dad can you make him say something?" I asked and he chuckled "Ok ok!" "YAAAY" i said and started doing a happy dance.We finally finished the map and mom helped a bit but really she took most of the time to see when Adam,Ross,Barny,And Okward could record and trying to record other videos so she didn't do much but she does already things like Minecraft diaries and roleplay side storys and more so when a hide and seek map was being made that was just more weight of your shoulders.ANYWAYS we finished and then i went strait to my room to draw on my BIG white desk it had a lot of little spaces were i could put things in it and on top there are some  books that i read before i go to bed and and on biggest little cubby like thing that is on top of my desk there is a picture.But not any picture it's a picture of me and my family...My real family..."No stop they are gone and this is your new family...Your real family now.." I thought to myself and looked at the photo..It has my mom and my dad together on a beach.My mom's silky dark brown hair is blowing in the wind and she has a beautiful smile with her blue eyes showing happiness and my father next to her with his black hair blowing in the wind too and they are holding me and my S-S-S-Sister and she was older then me by three years,And then i was there..happier then ever as a little kid not knowing what was going to happen i was about 3 years old but i still remember that day...The last time i was ever with my parents again.. We then all got in the car after a great day at the beach and as we were driving we hit a car and then next thing i knew i was in a hospital with many bandages and a cast on my arm i was so scared and then saw my parents and sister i saw the doctor who told me i was lucky that i was barely hurt being the youngest I didn't understand but now i do...I remember the doctors telling me that my family passed and my mothers last words to me..."Listen Lilly...My beautiful flower.You are an amazing child and you will grow up to so something great...just remember all i want is for you to be happy...I-I L-L-Love you...." I remember my loud crying,then she was gone ever since then i lived in that hell hole i found Aphmau when i was about 6 all those other times i watched skydoesminecraft so then i found her and thought of her as my happiness ever since.But that last say with my parents will be a memory forever kept.

Hey guys just wanted to say if you like the song go to Markiplier's channel and watch his too the moon gameplay it is a great game and i cried...Anyway if you guys liked this chapter please comment and vote and i will see you in the next chapter BY SENPAIS