The Mansion chap 2.

Arthur's POV

Soon ViVi was cooking us breakfast Lewis had taught her how to cook, well when she remembered him that is. With a sigh I sit at the table tapping my metal arm on the table, not that I was impatient just the fact I was thinking hard about the whole thing, I don't see why ViVi was complaining so much it was only 12:00 in the afternoon like jeez. Although I used to have a huge crush on the blue haired girl, I've come to understand I liked her more as a sister then anything now. This made me feel even worse, the smell of eggs shake me from the dark thoughts and look at the plate being brought to me. ViVi gives a warm smile as always and Mystery was curled up asleep on the floor. ViVi soon sat down and started eating, having a laptop next to her looking through places, "Oooh! Listen to this, there's a strange mansion that just appeared out of nowhere near the end of town near that spooky forest, we have to check that out tonight!" She beamed, me on the other hand wasn't so sure,

"Really? Don't you think it can wait? Maybe there's a better place, a mansion seems a bit cliche." This caused Mystery to look up at me then the girl watching them talk.

ViVi pouts before hoping from her seat,"But what if its a one night thing?! We might never get this chance ever again!" There really was no fighting ViVi at this point once she had her eyes set on something, she was more then determined to do it. "Alright, alright we'll go, who knows maybe it'll be exciting." Fear did strike through me a little. Normally I was uneasy about things like this.

Normal POV

They were in the Mystery Skull van driving through the forest finally getting out, they looked at each other and smiled. Soon getting closer for some reason the van started acting up showing it had no fuel, ViVi and Mystery look over at him like 'Really?' Arthur smiled nervously, but he swears he refilled before they left! Doesn't matter now though the van stopped right in front of the mansion which seemed to have a pink glow to it, once the three got inside they looked around, that's when the door slammed shut behind them and it was pitch black. They stared at the purple flame started flying past them and lands in the candles soon a beat started up, soon everything was lit! And a song started, it was strange! Arthur noticed the knights eyes glow and the paintings did the same. Soon these pink ghost started flying around them small orange hearts beating to the beat of the music. ViVi was so excite and happy, Arthur and Mystery on the other hand were crept out and scared, soon all three were running, after the ghost looked as if they would attack. They ran until a knight swung its sword at them, ViVi jump over it and Arthur went under, soon getting in a hallway both humans almost screamed seeing Mystery without a head, until it popped back up, they watched the painting sing and then become aggressive like the ghost.

Soon a woman pulls a rope making them fall through a trap door.

They fell slowly, and were colorful in a eerie way, they came past three mirrors, ViVi had no eyes, Arthur no arm, and Mystery's shattered. Then Arthur started falling faster, and faster before landing hard on his butt. He looked around before turning his attention to the coffin with two huge torch pots on each side. It opens showing a skeleton in a nice suit a giant orange hear beating on the side, he looked at it before slowly looking at Arthur with a deathly glare. He floats over standing in front of Arthur as if singing part of the song and pointing at him, "Fuck, it's you I hate the most!" Arthur looked really scared sweating like crazy and was confused why the ghost hated him, he points at himself seeing if the ghost meant him. The skeleton soon makes flaming pink hair appear on his head.

It hit Arthur hard, he didn't want to believe who it was! Quickly he was standing and shaking like crazy, booking it trying to run. Quick. Was that Lewis?! It couldn't have been! Turning to look and see if 'Lewis' was behind him Arthur nearly jumped out of his skin running even faster seeing the ghost gliding after him at a quick pace. Soon the blonde passes his other two friends too scared to give the warning, while they were eating. However he heard footsteps running behind him, okay good they were following, soon they went through doors after doors trying to lose the ghost, although he didn't hear his dogs anymore on the other hand he didn't yelp or was in pain.

Fuck! Fuck! Arthur was screwed now! He was pressing against the wall sweating and in full panic. Before the ghost Lewis could get him ViVi got in the way like a human shield, he didn't here screams or anything like that. That's when he saw Lewis trying to give the heart to her, before she could touch it however, not wanting ViVi to get hurt Arthur grabs her hand and started running away. He heard a crack noise and man that pissed the ghost off. The three jumped out of the house after the explosion happen when getting in the van it suddenly started working again! Thank god! They drove away soon the house finally disappeared, but Arthur couldn't shake this feeling it wasn't the end.