1

Hi my name is Jessica. I'm 16 and in high school. I cut most of the time but I don't tell anyone, too personal. I'm a fan of the Janoskians plus my favorite is Jai!! I live in Melbourne, Australia with my mum and my brother.

*Jessicas pov*

I felt the sun beaming on me, then my alarm clock. I realized it was school, great another day of hell.

I get up and slulk down the stairs and my older brother greets me. "Hey Jessi." My real name is Jessica but that's my nickname. "Morning." I groan.

I sit down and eat my breakfast quick then run back upstairs to grab my stuff. "Bye mum!" I scream on the way out. "Oh bye, have a nice day sweetie!" she smiles big.

When I arrive at school I already hate it. Schools always boring, well everyone says that. I feel a throbbing in my arm, I pull up my sleeve and see my scars.

Why did I do this, oh wait I know. I'm being bullied everyday and no one knows. I cut also just to remind myself Im not wanted here.

Oh no her comes the sluts (aka the three dumbest sluts here. Amanda, Jane, and Riley) They bully me, the sluts who hate me :) Well here I go, pretend I'm not here.

"Hey Jessica ready to be purple?" said Amanda the leader of the sluts. "No who's Jessica?" I said quietly. "Dumb whore, bitch stand up!" yelled Jane. I stood up quickly.

I ran away as fast as I could. It felt like I went on and on. "Come back Jessi-" said Jane but Amanda cut her off. "Leave her alone she's a cunt."

That's when I needed to get away, away from everything, everyone, especially them.

Finally the bell rang and I ran, then smelt the fresh air outside. It smells really good, like heaven. That's where I want to be.

When I arrived home I ran to my room, I locked the door so no one could come in. I got the box from under my bed. I picked out the sharpest blade and I slit my finger across it. Just to test it.

I laid it on my skin...

( Hey guys it's Esa I hope you like the story so far! Vote if I should go on. I left y'all on a cliffhanger!! heheh good luck! love you guys bye.)