4

* Jessicas pov*

I turn around it was...

It was some dude in a black hoodie. He grabbed my mouth and dragged me out of the theater. I tried to scream but his grip was too hard. "SOMEONE HELP ME!" I screamed muffled.

I was thrown into a white van, then everything went black.

* 2 hours later *

I woke up tied to a chair. I don't know where I am. "Hello?! Anyone!? HELP!!" I screeched. The boy walked in, "Hello hello gorgeous. I wanna touch you everywhere." He smirked at me and picked me up.

He untied me and kissed me sloppy. He licked my bottom lip but I didn't let him. He smacked me, "Let me in or I'm going to hurt you." I let him in, he was biting on my lip.

He looked at me then started sucking on my neck. I had hickeys all down my neck and belly. He took off my shirt, then smirked

* Jais pov *

I called Maya over. "Where's Jessica? I haven't seen her at all."
She looked at me confused, "I haven't seen her. Maybe she's in the bathroom. Lettme check." She walked in there then came out. "She's not in in there." she said worried.

James came over to me,  "I saw a girl with blonde hair walking out. But she was getting dragged." "THATS JESSICA!" me and Maya screamed.

We got in the car and looked for her. Maya got a text from Jessica it said "Help I'm at a wear house down the road! Quick!" I started to panic. Luke calmly said "It's ok we'll find her soon."

We got to the wearhouse and ran in.

* Jessicas pov *

I saw the boys and Maya. "HELP ME BEFORE HE COMES!" I yelled at them. Jai came and picked me up. "Are are you ok Jess Jessica." he stuttered.

I didn't say anything but I nodded. He put me down and we ran. The strange man tried to rape me, I didn't tell them.

Jai kept asking me over and over so I said yes each time. I was ok but I'm still scared. He rubbed my hand the whole way there, we ended up going to there house.

"Jai thanks for coming a helping. You saved me." I said while sobbing into his chest.

He smiled down at me, "Yeah anytime Jessica!" I looked up at him, sat on him and started making out.

After a while Luke stood there, "Cough cough." We pulled away and I blushed hard. "Hey Jessica, I love you!"

I smiled "Yeah me too, um thanks again!" He looked at me, "Um Jessica will you go out with me." I pecked him on the lips. "I guess that's a yes."

that was unexpected but hoped you liked!! if you want to be in it here are the rules
comment:
name
eye color
age
hair color
and what you look like
if you want me to continue
comment: 1 vote
star thingy: 5 votes