Chapter 4

SORRY BABES. IM JUST GOING TO WRITE THE STORY WHILE SITTING IN A CORNER. SORRY FOR LYING

You guys pulled up to a cafe. You guys got out and walked to the door. He opened the door and smiled at you. You smiled back and walked through.

After you guys were seated and took your order, he started talking.
"I got good news!" He said.
"What!" You said with a giggle.
"I'm in a new show. Its called Mr Robot."
"That's awesome Holy shit!" You stare into his eyes.

After the small talk you guys start heading out. You rushed to the car because is was pretty chili  that day. After you guys got in the car, he turned on the heat and start back. He then grabbed your hand and said..."You're hands are freezing".
You pull back and blow on them.
"I know." You start to laugh.

"Hey, we have a lot of time... Want to do something else?" He said in a rush.
"Sure like what"
"ARCADE!!" he says happily.
You shake your head and smile. He then starts to drive to a huge building. You guys walked in and paid for a card. He runs right to laser tag.
"I bet I can beat you at this." He said smirking.
"Are you sure about that sir?" You said
"Bet me hot head." He said while evilly smiling.
"Bring it."

*skip to after laser tag*
Don't kill me please

"What did I tell ya." He said while walking up to you.
You role your eyes and laugh.
"Just luck!" You said.

Before you walked out, you felt hands around your waist. He turned you around and put his finger under your chin to lift your head up.
"Are you sure about that."
You were blushing terribly. He knew. He was just so close to you, and you loved it.
He leaned in and kissed you. You kissed back. After that long kiss. You pulled away.