•Chapter One•

•Louis•

(Louis is two)

I walked with my mummy to aunt Anne's house. Mummy said a new baby just came out of Anne's tummy six days ago so today we have to go see him. Mummy says that when he is bigger he will look up to me because I'm a big boy!
When we got to auntie Anne's house mummy knocked on the door, my bestest friend ever opened the door. Her name is Gemma and she's Anne's daughter and mummy says that means she's my cousin but I told her that she is just my best friend. Gemma is five years old which is really big! ( A.N. I know she wasn't five when harry was born but its for the story.)

"Gemma!!!" I yelled and ran inside so that I could big big hug! She giggled and took my little hand in hers trying to drag me inside more -my mummy already with aunt Anne-
I let her drag me over to a big room that when I played over I wasn't supposed to go to because Anne said that the baby would go there when her tummy wasn't full anymore! When we walked in, there was a thing that looked like a basket but there were noises coming from inside that sounded like little gurgly giggles so I ran up and looked inside to see a weird looking mushy thing. "What is that thing mummy?" I asked looking up at her.
"He's Anne's new baby, Lou." She said laughing slightly.
"He looks funny." I say looking intently at his chubby face and his big dimples. Mummy and Anne laugh at me. I don't understand why though.
"Louis, Louis! Gemma said pulling me closer to the basket with the baby in it. "Lou feel his skin! It's the softest thing ever!" She said excitedly. I put my hand near his "what's his name anyway?" I asked looking suspiciously at the soft looking skin. Finally deciding it was safe. "Harry" Gemma said right as I felt his hand reach out and grab mine, holding onto it tight.
I got a big big smile on my face because harry likes me! We're going to be such good friends, I can feel it! 

                       •••••

Okay well that's the end of the first chapter I hope you like it.
Comment and vote please!