Black Diamond

Kamon Day:

I saw Kurai walked out earlier and she still hasn't gotten back. I wonder what she's doing outside.

"Where did Kurai go?" Riki asked.

"She went outside." I replied.

"For how long?" Samuru asked.

"Last I saw was about an hour ago." I replied shrugging.

The door suddenly slammed closed and we saw Basara from the window. He walked over to a figure sitting under a tree and then he did something and the figure got up. Oh hey, it was Kurai.

Then they both went in and we ran to meet up with them.

~~~~~

Basara Kurochi:

"Really, you have got to stop dozing off in the snow." I muttered. "You could've freeze to death."

"Habit." She replied sheepishly.

"Hey! Where have you been?" Kamon suddenly came out of the front door.

"Nowhere." She replied simply.

I went back to our room without another word and just layed down on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Really, I can't stand being around those guys. They're so annoying.

~~~~~

Kurai Kurofuchi:

I regret staying up late putting on that prank last night, but then again, it was pretty worth it. I told the others I'd be in our room and then head back. Basara was laying down on his bed and he was just glaring at the ceiling for no reason. Well, he isn't bothered by me being here so that's a good sign, i think.

I walked passed him and layed down on the bed. I covered myself in the blanket and closed my eyes.

Dream Sequence~

Kagero held a knife in his hands. He was aiming for brother's chest. Everything went by in a blur.

As he lunge for him I jumped and hugged brother one last time before I fell into a black abyss.

Shadows were moving. I felt myself get lifted into the air. I was... Flying? I opened my eyes and saw light for the very first time. Black raven wings was growing out of my back as I flew around. It made me remember something mother said.

There's light and there's darkness.
There's good and there's evil.
The line between them is supposed to be clear,
But it's not.

Dream End~

I woke up with a start and got up slowly. I can't tell if it was a dream or a nightmare. Something in between? I shook my head and cast a glance at the clock. Whoa, it's 3 in the afternoon already? How long did I sleep?

I looked at the other bed to find Basara dozing off. I saw some black sparks in his hand (that wasn't holding Drazeros) but they immediately depleted.

I walked over quietly and stared at him. This is new... My hand started moving on its own. He's so peaceful. It's been a while since...

Suddenly, everything turned into a blur and I fell into a black abyss.

~~~~~

Stream Drazeros: (yeah, I'm letting B-daman have their own POVs. Is it weird?)

I found myself staring at the ceiling when I suddenly heard a thud. "Basara. Wake up." I called.

"I am up." He replied. I just realised now that I wasn't in his hands, but laying down with my back on the bed. Basara was next to the bed and then he got up with Kurai in his arms.