Cas- defiance

"I thought I told you no!" Cas yelled, "you could have been hurt you could have died!" he said only inches in between your bodies "DAMNIT (Y/N)" he yelled punching the wall right beside your face.

"Cas you have no fucking right to tell me what I can and can't do" you yelled back "oh really?" He said asked looking you directly in the eyes "yes really" you said a hint of defiance in your voice

And his hand moved down your waist to the hem of your shirt "you know your such a defiant little human" he said in a low rough voice that sent chills down your spine "yeah maybe you shouldn't push me" you said in a cocky way.

he looked you in the eyes his gaze intense making you feel small he locked your lips together picking you up. He threw you down on the bed roughly, "you know I don't like it when you disobey me like that" he said and you swallowed nervously but managed to say something.

"I'm not sorry Cas" you said as you ripped open his blue flannel shirt buttons flying everywhere his face turned wicked, "your not?" He asked in a questioning yet cocky tone pulling your shirt off and kissing your neck not one little bit" you said as he kissed sensitive spots that made you melt.

"You fucking piss me off you know that" he said unhooking your bra. His bare chest on yours felt like ten million little fire works had just gone off in your body and he reluctantly pulled away pulling down your pants reviling your black lacy under ware and you leaned up, playing with the button on his jeans for what felt like forever.

But you finally managed to get it undone his erection hitting his stomach as he kicked his pants off the rest of the way. And leaned back up to kiss you again his hands moving so slowly down to your buddle of joy making little circles with his thumb causing your breath to hitch.

He slipped inside of you with out warning and a gasp escaped your lips he moved his thumb faster as he swallowed your moans keeping a steady pace his thrusts got faster drawing you closer to the edge as he hit your g-spot simultaneously. And he thrusted up, with that you were both moaning messes seeing Volcano's erupt behind your eyelids

He slipped out of you and rolled over to his side of the bed looking up at the ceiling, you laid your head on his chest pulling the covers up his head resting on one of his arms. "I don't know what I would do if something ever happend to you (Y/N)" you lifted your head and looked into those beautiful blue eyes "nothings going to happen to me Cas I promise" you said and with that sleep over took your bodies.