You Smile...I smile (a justin bieber love story) part2

We sat there and he looked at me I felt his eyes staring into the side of my face I blushed a bit at the intensity that it hit me. “your not like other girls…Emily was right about that..” he said softly I looked at him and grinned at him confused at his change of pace.

“how is that?” I asked curiously looking at him with a smile on my face and he laughed a bit and looked back out at the water.

“well your not jumping into my lap begging me to kiss you…your not begging me to sing for you..and your just not treating me like a superstar…more normal..” he said confused and I giggled at the look on his face.

“aren’t you?” I asked him and he looked at me weird

“what?” he asked confused and I looked at him intensely and stated something that has been on my mind since he came out with his first cd.

“aren’t you normal?...i mean sure you’re a popstar slash celebrity…but aren’t you still a normal teenager with real feelings and wants like everyone else?” I asked and he tipped his head to the side and flipped his hair and smiled at me.

“I guess so..” he said slowly wondering where I was going with this I guess my mind went into a whirl trying to figure out what to say…he had his heartbroken badly and is taking time off…If he wants to still hang out I will show him that not every girl is the same.

“then your normal and there is no reason for you to not be treated like a normal kid” I said shrugging and looking back at the water wondering what my dad was doing right now…if he was okay..thats what I was worrying about if he was safe or not.

“whats with the intent look..?” he asked and I looked at him shocked out of my thoughts and I felt tingling where he was touching my arm he looked at me worried.

“well my dad is in the army I haven’t seen him for six years since he left for it…I am just worrying about him…” I said softly justin scooted closer and put his arm around my shoulders his smell was intense and good and I took a deep breath slowly letting it out of my nose and thought about my dad.

“I am sorry..” he whispered I looked at him confused

“why?” I questioned and he looked down at me and his honeybrown eyes glowed from the moon it was weird I don’t usually think like this.

“that you haven’t seen your dad for so long and he is in the military it must be hard..” he whispered and I shrugged a bit.

“I have gotten used to it…I moved from atlanta to here last year…and then I met the three goofballs and I have felt a lot more happier…” I said grinning over in their direction they were arguing and throwing French fries at eachother.

“well I am glad.” He said finally I grinned and heard a girls voice behind me and broke us out of our bubble it wasn’t Emily though.

“JUSTIN!” a girl squealed he cringed and looked at me in apology and brought his arm from my shoulders and turned.

“hi alesha” he said slowly and she ran over hugging him knocking him off balance and I barely caught him and fell over in a slight huff.

“how are you?..” she asked coyly twisting her light brown hair in a coy fashion making me raise an eyebrow in question.

“fine how are your parents?” he asked questionably and she shrugged a bit and looked around grinning.

“fine actually daddys doing great in the office and moms just got a new condo for us in florida..” she said gushing and he nodded and looked down at me and she finally saw me. “oh whose this?” she asked annoyed and I raised an eyebrow and justin held his hand out and I grabbed it and he helped me up.

“this is Aria black a friend of mine” he said smiling at me I smiled back and she shrugged chatting with him always putting her hand on his arm or chest making me raise an eyebrow and my phone vibrated and I excused myself.

“hello?” I asked tired and my moms voice was on the other line.

“honey its time to come home..i am at walmart…where do you want me to meet you? “she asked I told her where I was and walkd over to justin who was looking weird.

“justin my moms getting me..ill see you later…its nice to meet you alesha..” I said walking off and he went to say something but she stopped him I said bye to everyone and I got into my moms car heading home.

When I got home I went to my room and set my dance bag down and sighed laying on the bed my mind going a mile a minute. I sighed and sat up and changed into flannel pajamas and a tanktop and curled into my bed and fell into a fitful sleep.

The next day I got up around nine and headed downstairs and started the music and I sighed making eggs and toast. I waited and watched the eggs and started to clean up seems like my mom had a hard day yesterday its pretty messy around here.  I sighed and ran upstairs putting my jeans shorts on along with a black t shirt and my hair in curls and I smiled at my work and pulled some pieces back and put bobby pins in and walked downstairs in my ratty converse and started to work on the house blasting my music and dancing around the house cleaning and I didn’t even hear the doorbell or the door open. Ridin Solo is currently playing and I finished up the room love like this came on and I smiled thinking of justin and I sang out loud.

I took the egss off after it was done and ate them nodding my head to the beat of the music and when I was done I washed the dishes swiftly and grinned happily. I danced around and sang cleaning the counters and I spun around perfectly and swung my hips back and forth and nodded my head to the beat. I sang loudly my voice surrounding the house and I grinned and shook my head.

“hey..” Emily said I jumped and slipped on the cleaned floor and hit the ground behind the island. I sprung up seeing everyone in here.

“im okay..” I said shakily and the boys chuckled and justin walked forward with a bit of swag in his step he still looked upset and forcing a smile on his face.

“get changed if you want I am taking you guys someplace fun..” he said grinning “bring your swim stuff too..” he said I nodded and looked at him weird.

“where are we going?” I asked and he grinned shaking his head and I smiled at him.

“it’s a surprise” he said looking at me closely and I grinned at him and shook my head a bit looking at the clock.

“I have the dance studio today..” I said slowly Emily along with chaz and ryan groaned.

“take a break lets have fun..” Emily begged and chaz grinned at me.

“come on we really want you to come..” ryan begged and chaz butted in

“well mostly-“ he started and got elbowed by both Emily and ryan and he pouted making me laugh.

“alright…let me let my mom know and ill be down in a minute” I said softly he nodded and I ran upstairs and changed into my bathing suit under my clothes I was wearing before and put on an olive green wife beater with a star on the front. I was confused as to who really wanted me to be there according to chaz someone did I wonder who out of our group of friends did…ugh I hate my mind sometimes.