Chapter 10

Hope you guys are enjoying this story don't forget to like and keep reading because some more trouble is coming very soon!!  

CPOV "Athena Damien, come over here, please" I called. They looked up from playing and nodded walking their way over. Damon and Mark sat down next to the toys looking up at us "how about you tell them" I said walking off to sit next to Damon and Mark. I swear I felt Derek's glare boring into my back, smiling I grabbed Damon and set him on my lap. He snuggled into me "Mummy when we leave is daddy coming with us" he asked. I shrugged "that's all up to him," he nodded.

"Do you want him to come live with us" I asked. Damon looked up at me then back where Derek took the kids "maybe" he whispered and shut his eyes. It took almost 5 min, for them to come back and when they did. Damien was sitting on Derek's shoulder grinning, and Athena was in his arms smiling. Sighing in relief I stood up "mummy mummy wooky" Damien said. I looked up at him "so tall!" he cried out happily.

I laughed "Took it well I guess" I said to Derek, he nodded a huge grin on his face his eyes shining with happiness and love. I sighed feeling kind of bad what I'm doing to him, "So let's get back to the meeting" I said. They all frowned, even Derek "but mummy" they whined even Derek which was kind of weird. "10 min." I told them. They nodded grinning; Athena leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek, Derek tried to lean too but I moved out of the way going into the meeting room.

They all stood up "is everything okay" Simon asked. I smiled "everything's great" I said, they nodded "they just wanted to hang out" I added. Most of them rolled their eyes but nodded "so where were we..." Frank said. "I need to ask you something where the other four werewolf boys are" I asked. "Sleeping in a guest room, they were too tired to take a shower" I nodded and went to go find them. I past the kids playing princess, Damien and Athena were the trapped prince and princess while Damon and Mark were the evil princes and Derek was the handsome prince that saved them all. I almost giggled on the look of Derek face, he looked so serious that it was adorable.

I walked upstairs until I found them all crying and huddled in a bed, when they saw me they jumped and squeaked "Shhh I'm not going to hurt you" I whispered. They nodded, while coming up here I grabbed a few clothes of Damon's and Marks. I smiled "why don't you guys take a shower" when I noticed their confused face, I walked over to the youngest he had black hair and blue eyes "Chloe" I said to myself thinking they had no sense of education while being stuck there "Blake" he whispered.

Picking him up I walked into large bath tub where warm water was already waiting. I stripped him gently making sure not to hurt him. I set him in the tub; he giggled and played with the bubbles. I looked behind me and saw his brothers peeking from behind the door. They jumped when they saw me looking, I beckoned them closer.

The first one took a small step then another before running inside along with his brothers. I took each other clothes off and set them in the tub and washed them still they smelled like lemons and apples, They all laughed and made a huge mess in the bathroom, and I made a mental note to clean it up, one by one I brought them out and put on their clothes, "are you hungry" I asked them.
They nodded "Well then let's go" I said grabbing Tammy's hand, we all walked down in a straight line while holding hands. I led them into the kitchen and set them on the table, I made some chicken, Mac-cheese, fries and chicken strips with water. They all looked at Tammy who picked up a chicken strip, sniffed it bit into it. His face broke into a large grin then he gobbled it down, they all ate their food in second's time. I handed them a second plate and finished that as well; once they were stuffed Travis let out a small burp then clasped his hands over his mouth his eyes wide but they were filled with happiness.

Blaze looked at him then burped as well and giggled; Travis lowered his hand and smiled. Tammy rolled his eyes and Blake looked around and burped the loudest. We all were quite, I stared at him, for a small body he sure can burp, another moment later they all burst out laughing. I smiled watching them play. Derek came in probably hearing the noise he looked at me then at the boys who turned quite and looked at Derek their eyes widened in shock probably because of his size, "hi" he said. I waved stupidly then noticed what I was doing, blushing I lowered my hand. Derek chuckled. "So...uh who are they" he asked pointing his head over to the group of small boys. "This is Blake, Tammy, Blaze and Travis...Their werewolves" I said adding the last part.

"I know their werewolves" he whispered walking to them. They all looked at me and I nodded in approval, they walked over to him and then ran outside back upstairs to their room. I let a small smile upon my face, "Chloe" Derek whispered. "What" I whispered back daring myself not to look at him "please look at me," he whispered. I shook my head "Chloe I'm sorry what I did, I know it was stupid please I'm so sorry," I shook my head "I was scared Chloe I was so scared that I'll hurt you again like the last time," he whispered walked towards me. I back away until my back connected to the wall; I looked up slightly and noticed his almost pressed against me.

I looked away quickly "Chloe I know what you're fighting" he whispered as he leaned down to my ear, my breath hitched and I felt his let out a small breath the warmth caressed my cold ear. "N-n-no" I whimpered. Shutting my eyes shut as his warm lips traced the cold shell of my ear; my breath came in short gasps. "Please" he breathed huskily; I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at him. His lips moved from my ear to my cheek as they grazed to my lips.
They touched and his eyes shut slowly and I followed suit. We kissed for like the first time in years, my arms slid around his neck, while his wrapped my waist. My tongue slide between his lips and into his mouth, I tightened my arms around his neck and he did the same to me scooping me up. It was exactly like our first kiss back in the hotel, soft sweet and the best kiss ever. A giggle brought us back to reality, we both jumped and I looked at the door way to see our kids standing there. Athena was giggling while Damon was looking away his hand covering Damien's eyes that had no idea what was going on.

Damon removed his hand and Damien's eye widened "wook mum and Dad are hugging" he said happily. "So..." Athena said rocking back on his heels "Can daddy come with us home" she said happily, "yes" Damon and Damien screamed looking at us with hopeful eyes. Derek chuckled which sent shivers down my spine, "um...well that's all up to Derek" I said looking at Derek who quickly kissed me making me blush "of course" he said to them. "Yay!!!!!!!!" they yelled running to hug us and for the first time I felt happy again.