Chapter Two

After we all RAN to class, Principal Carey came to talk to us in the classrooms.

"I understand that the teenagers or the children of this generation love to have fun and enjoy having a good time." Principal Carey stated in her posh British accent.

"I also want every single one of you children to enjoy school, to love school, to have a good time in school. But, sometimes, you guys get a little too carried away having your fun and tend to continue having the fun in class, and that is not right. I encourage you to do the right thing.." She continued and then stopped suddenly so that we could finish her sentence.

"At the right time, at the right place." We all droned.

"Excellent." Principal Carey said enthusiastically before leaving the classroom.

She had long blonde hair, she was British, blue eyes and always wore a black pencil skirt, like she did today.

Everyone seemed like they hadn't just listened to Principal Carey's speech because they just carried on laughing and conversing with each other for the whole lesson.

Our History teacher, Mrs. Bertha Marks kept on giving out detentions to people that didn't even talk like for example, the smartest and quietest girl in secondary, Elise got her first detention in the whole of her life. She was devastated.

Mrs. Bertha Marks had short brunette hair, brown eyes, Mrs. Bertha was Irish and she wore a dark green suit today.

"Elise, DETENTION!" She screamed at Elise.

Elise started crying immediately because a) she had never been given a detention before and b) she had never been shouted at.

"But, but, but mi..mi...miss. I wasn't, um, talking." Elise said through tears.

"Another detention for speaking back at the teacher!" Mrs. Bertha Marks stormed again.

No one argued.

Because, well, this was how Mrs. Bertha's good mood was like, so you wouldn't want to know how she was like when she was PISSED OFF.

She can destroy the world.

Literally.