The Tide

Hi! I have always loved reading random things, especially the amazing books on Wattpad. So I thought to myself, I should totally try it out! Whether lots of people read this or no one does, I don't care. So........Here we go!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She sauntered through the golden grains of sand; perceiving the sun gradually disappearing behind the horizon. The setting sun's radiant look was mirrored by the iridescent, lucid waves of the sea. There was the constant clacking of the pebbles against each other whenever the tide moves them.A large cruise ship was pacing itself in the distance giving out caution signals.

A single tear slid down her eyes, the colour of espresso, followed by another; she took out the last wrinkled tissue from her hoodie pockets. However, the steady stream of tears flowing its way down her olive skin had no barriers. Along with the salty liquid that started to turn her eyes vivid red; she released the misery and sorrow that had been locked inside her heart for all this time.

Five years has haltingly gone past since that awful day.

Above their heads, the sun shone like a celestial fireball in the sky. Nonetheless, ever since their arrival she could sense the strong inner feeling or notion of a future misfortune.Coincidently, a flock of sea gulls hovered over their heads rapidly; soon they were joined by a crowd of livid pelicans. It was as if they knew the danger about to occur.

She decided to relax on the patio of her cottage; while watching her little sister pace across the stretched sea shore.

The rough wind gradually brushed past the petite girl; her long chestnut hair cascaded down her shoulders as her starry azure eyes focused on her big sister. She closed her eyes to the lullaby of the sea, breathing in its vigorous salty breath.