Forever Protecting You

Walking down the streets of Magnolia, Juvia the rain woman held her phone. It has been weeks since she got into the Future Diary Games, along with the other 11 players. She heard a static from her phone and went immediately to check on it.

16:07: Gray-sama walked by me but didn't notice me. Oh no!

16:09: There was a loud scream from somewhere nearby. What is it? Will it hurt me and Gray-sama?

16:11: Gray-sama was stabbed by someone suspicously passing by.

Juvia's eyes widened. The blue-haired water mage clenched her fists as she looked for the suspicious person, but there was nobody else except Gray, she herself, and... Erza?

"Huh? Erza? Wait... Erza-san's specialty are armors and weapons..." she said to herself, being aware that Erza could possibly be the suspicious person as said in her diary.

"Gray-sama!!" Juvia called out, waving her hands with a cheerful smile, as if nothing is about to happen.

The dark-blue haired stripper turned to her, and waved back. "Oi! Juvia!"

Juvia was glad he had noticed her, so she continued talking to keep them conversing. "Gray-sama, come here!" 

As he walked to her standing place, the static of her phone changed again.

Juvia looked away and sighed. "I knew it was her." 

She checked her phone for the second time.

16:13: The suspicious person turned out to be Erza, and refused to stab him. Why is it Erza-san? She was a diary holder too? Why...?

16:15: Gray-sama and I finally talked! He's so cool!

16:17: Gray-sama is in a good mood! Juvia is so happy! I could finally get to know him more! 

And the two had a long conversation all afternoon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

PROLOGUE IN LE NEXT CHAPTER. OuOb

'cause prologue in the first one is too damn mainstream. lolwhatno. i'm still beginner so yeah asdfghjkl. i hope you enjoy moi fanfics. ಠ_ಠ

Thank you~