chapter 7:2 Years Later....

3rd Person POV:
A figure ran through a forest chasing an unknown creature, the figure was dressed in combat boots and a hoodie with a bow on his back and a sword in his hand the sword was curved with Wolves and moon signs on the side.Also out of sight of the figure was his father watching him to make sure he was careful.
(Ok Guys I know it's a short POV but here is a suprise so plz don't be mad anyway ENJOY)
Luna's POV:
I was in my room practicing summoning star consolations, yes constellations I am Luna granddaughter of Chaos, Zeus, Hades and Poseidon,minor goddesses of animals and stars my brother is Blade who Is minor god of swords and bows (also he Is Grandson of The gods mentioned) my father is Percy Jackson Major God of wolves, Time, (He got more domains)  Swordsmanship, Heroes, Son of Chaos and Guardian of the Hunt.My mother Is Artimis goddess of the moon, the hunt, maidens but she was forced to marry father but loves him anyway also she Is goddess of childbirth but when me and Blade where born my grandmother Hera delivered us.Anyway Back to the present I was at Camp-half-blood and a guy was hitting on me his name was Jake (or 'the camp leader') so I IM'ed father (iris message) and he and Blade came to camp and exiled the so called 'leader of camp' of the control and made him immortal and chopped him up like Kronos then threw him in Tauntarus(Spellings?) where he belongs.
A/N: sorry for this BAD and short chapter but I ran out of ideas so either a sequel or a different book will be up comment on which one U GUYS want Thanks -Pertimis124