Honey Moon

I just made a twitter account for my Wattpad stories. I will be posting when I'm going to update on there along with pieces of my stories. Go follow please! I love you all thank you for reading! But this story is over after this chapter. Part 2 maybe?

I look at the wedding ring on my finger. It's so weird feeling it there but it feels so right. I look over at Demi beside me and smile. Of course she's still asleep. I'm always awake before she is.

I slowly get off the bed as I try not to wake her and look out the window. It's beautiful outside and secluded so no one is here. I watch the waves break against the rocks for a few moments before turning and walking into the kitchen.

I get out the pancake mix and start to cook. I pour the batter onto the hot frying pan and add some chocolate chips. I know Demi is on a health kick but she's a sucker for my pancakes.

I make her plate first, two pancakes a couple of sausage and an egg. Then I make mine and out them on a tray. I add two glasses of orange juice and walk the tray into the room so I can serve Demi breakfast in bed.

She slowly opens her eyes and smiles.

"What did I do to deserve this" she giggled and take a bite of the sausage.

"You made me the happiest wife in the world." I kiss her gently. "Good morning."

---

We eat our breakfast making slight fun of each other in the process. I wash the dishes when we finish and put them away. Demi wraps her arms around me and I smile.

"Last night was fun." She giggles and bites her lip. She's referring to the amazing sex we had last night. God just thinking about it turns me on.

I turn around and kiss her hard. "I know right?" I giggle.

"So, who was that girl at the wedding?" Demi looks in the fridge.

"Apparently she's my sister..." I stare at her waiting for a response. She just looks shocked and turned toward me.

"You're sister?"

"Yeah, she showed me her birth certificate and everything. It had my dad's signature on it." I look at my nails. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Hm." Demi looks at me and I know she isn't going to push the subject any further.

"Well what do you want to do today?" She pours herself some more juice.

"You." I grin and carry her back into the room.

----

We make love three or four more times before deciding we should actually get up for the day.

"Holy shit Babe!" I yell at Demi.

"What?" She looks at me

"It's four in the afternoon! We've been having sex for five hours!"

"Holy shit no way?" Demi laughs as she puts her pants on.

"Well that's what happens when you show me how good the sex can be baby." Demi smirks at me.

"You're so weird Dems." I laugh and get dressed.

We decide to explore the island and see what there is to see. I walk through the trees first just in case there's a snake or something. I know Demi hates those.

"Look babe! A monkey"

I look to see what Demi was pointing at. It was a little Capuchin monkey.

"He's so cute babe!" Demi gushes.

"Well don't get close to him he might attack you."

"Alright lets keep going." Demi says.

I giggle and keep pushing through. We see all kinds of lizards and weird animals we've never even heard of before.

We rest in a clearing and sit on a log. "It's beautiful." I say and turn towards Demi.

"It is. I could stay here forever with you." Demi leans her head on my shoulder.

" I love you." I kiss the top of her head.

"I love you too."