The start

One cold winter day in Feburary she was born in a nice warm hospital. Talisa Michel Jackson. On the 20th. She was in Philadelphia. It was in a middle of a blizzard. She was born at 7:21 am. Everything was right in the world. Everything seemed to stopped when she was born like a little tear through time.
Ok a little author note but I know it is early. Is this a nice story or what. I need details. So I'm thinking she is going to be ok so just keep reading. Next is in her prescriptive. Ok got it. DarkShowMystery1234
A Couple (15) years later
Talisa-
'I love you' I said to him.

"Not as much as I love you!!"

'I can fight that'

I'm with my boyfriend! He loves me! I love him! My Mother and Father believe that having one at this age is not good so I haven't told them. He is a handsome devil he is. He has never lefted my side. We've been dating since December when I was 12. It's February three days before my birthday. We've been dating for a long time. And when were together I lose all track of time. We both sing to eachother.

He starts to sing 'all of me' by John Legend. I lay on his chest. Were at Nifty Fiftys. We hang here because I'm not aloud to date so that's good my family at lease trust me at a Public restaurant.

"All of me loves all of you" he sings to me. I dig my face in his chest. I love him so much. Oops i've been talking about him and never told you his name. sassen kathey Barns or Sk

Sk-
She is the hottest person on the plant universe but she is not just sexy and hot she is smart and can sing and act and cook. I hit the jackpot! She cannot be compared to any other girl on this earth.

'You my darling are talented beautiful and all mine' I said pulling her into a warm soft hug.
She blushed. She loves it when I say stuff like that but she gets a little embarrassed.

"Thank you." She said as she planted he warm soft lips on mine. I wouldn't get a better women anywhere.
I scooped her up and took her in my arms. She giggled. Playfully she said 'put me down'. I cannot help but kiss her. She was a great friend not only that she is my girlfriend.

I sat down and she was on top of me. I was still holding her. She moved so she was facing me. She moved towards my face and she forcefully placed her lips on mine. She moved gracefully back.
'Why did you do that?' I asked with a smirk on my face with her red lipstick on my mouth.

"You deserve it. You have been nothing but amazing."
I could faint. This girl will be the death of me. I pick her up and placed her on my lap.

"What are you doing" she asked with a smirk. I moved in forcefully. And thankfully she returned the favor. Someone came by and reminded me that we were in a public place. We got up and went to my house.

Hey sorry it's so short but the next one will be longer. Again sorry!