Double Landings

Ok so first I think this song is good because it is two songs and this title is double landings so yeah this would be goo di believe so yeah take it or leave it. Ok does anyone like really like my books I mean I need honestly so yeah

ok so me and my boyfriend were talking and if I seem out of it in this one leave it alone and shit so. Anyway I got a few songs I wanna get you guys opinions on for a few of my other chapters and shit so yeah. later though.

Sk's P.O.V.----

It's four in the morning and me and M land in my brothers country. When you think that you can't get life a low point it gives you one.

"Big Bro are you good?" M asked me

'I will when I have my girlfriend in my arms again.' I said so sheepishly I must be tired from the adventures of the day. We unnboard the plane and go to find a apartment we can rent so we can sleep for the few days me are gonna most likely be here. Ugh this is gonna kill me.

Talisa's P.O.V.----

"Lil' miss we are here" I though I was waking from the most crazest dream but It happened to be the realest thing ever. I am Landing in a plane all tied up to a chair ready to cry.

"My Little Sexy Queen are you ready to have out first day out." Someone said but I don't know the guy. But wait it sound like the sound of the guys voice that has saved me. From that guy who....who........ I rather not remember. I start to cry. "Darling don't cry I can't have a crying bride just a blushing one."

No being able to hold back my anger and yelling I scream 'I'm not your bride not you sexy queen and lil miss ok. So take me the hell back home. I look out side and it is like four in the morning because the sun is kind rising and the moon is setting.

"YOU WILL BE MY BRIDE AND YOU WILL LOVE ME MOTHER SAID!!!!!!!!!!!" he said like throwing a tantrum. I am scared what the fuck am I gonna do...

Sk's P.O.V.---

It's the next morning and me and M are getting ready for the long drive to my cousins hours after I get us a rental. Were gonna have to get there soon because my cousin a guy with mad power. not just money but powers that can't be explained. I look at M. She is typing away at her phone 'What the hell are you doing so early in the .... afternoon! I just remembered that were in a different country so the time I'm on is so wacked up.

"I'm getting us you know a car!!!" she snapped at me. I guess I'm not the only one tired.

'sorry sis I leave you to it' I got my room key and went to find us some food so we can eat before anything else

Yo so I know ive been dragging so I'm catching up people and this is hot I can write a lot these days and well this is one good chapter I think I mean I started this book a crappy writer now I can write so good shit huh well anyway l just wanna say love ya guys!!!

and as always

comment

oppoins

Keep reading

3.

1

4

1

9

6

2

5

3

5

9

6

yeah I know pi so yea I'm gonna go love y'all