Peter Pan (OUAT) x Lilly

The loud chirping of Neverlands birds awoke me from my deep slumber. Slowly I sat up in my bed and stretched my arms and legs out. The smell of fresh meat made its way into my nostrils. My tummy started to grumble, so I got up and got ready to face the new day. As I came out of my hut I saw Felix attend to the breakfast and some Lost Boys already starting today's chores. I smiled at them and went over to Felix. "Good Morning Felix", I greeted him. Except for Peter, he was my best friend since I came to Neverland. "Good Morning, Lilly. I see that you already smelled my delicious work here.", he smirked at me. I chuckled at that. "Typical Felix. Always full of himself" He laughed at that and gave me my freshly cooked breakfast. "Eat well, Lilly" I thanked him and sat down on one of the logs around the fire. As I finished I noticed that Peter wasn't around, which was quite odd, because he always talked with me in the morning. "Felix? Have you seen Peter anywhere?" "Last I checked he went to his thinking tree. He looked pretty upset. I would not go and look for him. I think he needs some time alone." I nodded and went on with today's work without another word.

*************************************************************************

It was already night by now and I finished all my chores so I took my daily night walk through the forest. Along the way I suddenly heard a faint sobbing. Someone was crying. Slowly I walked in the direction of the sound. I soon noticed a silhouette of a person under a tree. It was Peter. "Peter? Is that you?", I asked. "Are you alright? Why are you crying?" "L....Lilly? What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here. Leave!", Peter ordered me with a raspy voice. I shook my head. "I want to help you Peter. Why are you crying?" "I AM NOT CRYING!! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU ANNOYING GIRL!!!", Peter shouted at me. Slowly I stepped back and looked at him with a hurt expression. Instantly Peter regretted it and started to apologize frantically. "I'm so sorry Lilly! I don't know what came into me! Please don't go! I didn't mean it! Please stay!" I have never seen Peter like that. So weak and vulnerable. I couldn't go away now. I had to help him "Oh Peter. I would never leave. Now tell me what happened. What made you so sad?", I asked him as I crouched down beside him on the floor. He just shook his head and hugged me tightly while crying onto my shoulder. I stroked his hair and waited for him to stop crying. A little while passed until he fully came back to his senses before letting me go and taking my hand into his. "Lately I've been thinking about all the things I have done. All those people who died because of me. All the people I killed. I am a monster, Lilly. I can't take it anymore. Guilt and Regret are eating me up from the inside. I Just.. I just don't want this anymore..", Peter whimpered. The sight of that broke my heart into tiny pieces. "Oh Peter. You can still change. It's not too late for it.", I told him while squeezing his hand. "But I am a Monster, Lilly" "No. You are a human being Peter. Just like me and all the other people. Just because you were a villain before doesn't mean that you have to be one now. I can see the good in you even if it's small. But if you work on it, you would be an absolute wonderful person, Peter. You just have to let that good side out of you. You can change Peter." "....Thank you..my lost girl", Peter whispered. He hugged me tightly to his chest and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I squeezed him reassuringly and pulled back to give him a small peck on the lips. Even if it was a small gesture, Peter felt something change in him. "I will change, Lilly. I don't want to be a villain anymore. I will turn good....because of you..."