Chapter 2 ~ The Reveal

Scott's POV
"One....*sniff*.... two..." I whisper, trying not to wake up Mitch. On my third cut, I decided to cut in Mitch's name, because I know he will never love me.(n/a sorry if that doesn't make any sense) After carving in his name, I just drop my razor and start crying. You deserve it. You should just die. Sitting there racing through my mind of negativity, I heard a door open. Mitch. Did my razor make a loud noise? Was my crying too loud? Great job, you blew it. "Scott? What are you doing in there?" Mitch asks, concerned. I didn't reply, instead I pick up my razor and make a few more cuts. My crying gets louder. What's the point, he knows. You're such an idiot. "Scott! Open the door!" Mitch pounds louder on the door. I stand up and walk to the cupboard. Mitch's prescription. I take the bottle. "SCOTT!" Now Mitch is trying to break down the door. I open the bottle. I took a handful of pills and swallowed them. All of a sudden, Mitch breaks through the door, slamming into me. Everything went dark.
Mitch's POV
I started to get concerned, so I got up to check on him. I walk up to the door, and asked,"Scott, what are you doing in there?" He didn't respond. I'm really worried, but I wait for him to come out. And he doesn't. I start to hear him crying. "Scott! Open the door!" Now I'm furiously pounding the door with my fist. What's going on in there? He cries louder, still not responding. I hear the cupboard open again. "SCOTT!" I scream. I try to break down the door. I finally get it down after a couple tries and slam into Scott. Oh my god... I couldn't believe what I saw. Scott had cuts on his arm, and... My name. Why mine? And there was my prescription bottle in his hand, pills went flying everywhere. Did he swallow any? And there was Scott, lying on the floor, knocked out from the fall. I immediately called the hospital and brought him over.
Scott's POV
Everything is black, until I hear beeping. I open my eyes, finding myself in a hospital bed. You failed. You would be better off dead. I look around and eventually saw Mitch, crying next to me. I try to sit up quietly but Mitch heard me. "Scott! Don't sit up, you need to lie down" Mitch says. "M-Mitch.." I stutter. "I can't believe this, why would you-" I interrupt him. "I don't deserve you, I don't deserve to live, no one loves me.." I blurt out. "Scott, I..." Mitch starts. "I'm a failure, a burden on you and Pentatonix" I said. You're such an embarrassment. "Scott...." He starts. I turn over, ashamed to show my face, not wanting to speak anymore. "I love you" Mitch says, trying to hold back tears but failing. I turn around, still lying down. "I..." Before I could say anymore, I went into a seizure.
---------------------------
New update! It's longer and I hope it was better than the first one! Stay fcute! <3