Morning with Patrick

I woke up to see Patrick sleeping in the bed in front of me. Look at his cute face! Oh my god. I took my phone to take a picture but unfortunately it wasn't silent,so it made the noise. Which woke Patrick. Who's face was even more adorable that moment.

"What? Eh?"

"Morning!" I said and showed him the picture i took. "Now i got 4/4 of FOB"

He just giggled a little and then said "Morning"

He looked at the time and said it was nine. I putted on a jacket and did my make up.

"Ready?" Asked Patrick "yeah!" I said and we both walked out and knocked on the guys door.

They weren't opening it. I knocked again. And again. This time Patrick got angry so he knocked louder which made someone move.

He opened the door and Joe come out "hey" he said with his soft morning voice. "Morning" we said in the same time and walked in to see Pete and Andy cuddling.

"Get uppppp" song Patrick which made them move a little.

"We are going to eat and then we'll go to the arena! We got a show today! Move your butt's!" Said again Patrick.

They weren't getting up so me and Patrick decided to go eat first and wait for them later. We went down to see lots of people. "You sure we'll eat here?" He asked and i was like whatever!

"Come on! Let's go find a coffee shop" he said and i followed him.

We walked out of the hotel to find a coffee shop. "Agh! How sad I don't know German! " said Patrick "why?"

"We would know where to go now"

"Oh, but you still know lots of other languages"

"Yeah" he said proud for his self "well only four words of each language" i giggled at him and we stared looking around for a coffee shop.

"The boys will probably get worried " i said

"They have phones, we have phones"

"You're right" i said and we walked in the streets of Germany. This place is really beautiful, have been here lots of times. I really love Europe and the weather here and everything in here!

I love Europe so much i wish i was born here sometimes. I will probably move here one day.

"Germany is so beautiful" said Patrick "It reminds me of Chicago" he said and I don't know why but i started singing This City and Patrick looked at me wierd.

"What?"

"Nothing" he said with a smirk. "Fans" he said rolling his eyes and i hitted him "hey!" He stared laughing.

"Where do you live?" He suddenly asked.

"LA, but will move soon"

"Why?"

"I can't live with my ex-boyfriend"

"Oh yeah, why don't you come in Chicago?"

Chicago? I don't know. Maybe.

"I don't know, I'll see"

"What about you?" I asked because he did had the same problem as me. "Well me and my wife were already divorcing so I have moved out.

"Oh okay"

"Where did you live when you weren't with him?"

"LA"

"Alone?" Please don't ask anything else after this. "Yeah"

"Why?Where is your family." Shit.Should i answer? No. I looked around and luckily my eyes sow a coffee shop.

"Oh look! A coffee shop!" I said pointing to it and he said "oh great!" We walked in and set in a table for two and waited for the waiter. A cute girl with curly hair come. "Hey, I'm your waiter for today. What would you like to order?"

"I will take pancakes and hot milk"

"Coffee and pancakes too" said Patrick and the waiter left. "I can't wait for the show today" i said first so he wouldn't ask me again.

"Yeah same! Always have loved the fans here"

We stared talking how cool Germany is and how cool the fans are here , when the waiter came and served us the food. "Thank you" we said and stared eating. I took my phone and stared checking Instagram,Twitter and then i went to photos. I looked at the first and it was Patrick sleeping and then the other boys sleeping. I giggled a little, making Patrick wanting to know why i was giggling. I showed him the pictures and he stared giggling too.

"We're like really sleepy"

"Yes! You are!"

"I can't wait to see Declan how he looks when he sleeps, he probably looks like you. You look alike a lottt!" He smiled and continued to eat. "He's my son of course"

"Yeah but still!"

"Oh wait!" He said and took his phone, stared searching for something and then smiled at the phone. He turned it so i could see what he was smiling at. It was a picture of Patrick and Declan both eating. They looked just like each other. "Oh my godddd he's so cute! Yep he definitely takes after you a lot" then I continued "Let's hope he will follow you dream too and have the same voice as daddy"

"I don't know if i want him to be a singer."

"Why? Don't you want him to feel what you feel. The stage feelings, when you make people happy just by singing. Or when you look at the crowd of people and think 'they are here for me' "

"Yes, i want all that to happen to him but i don't want everything else to happen to him. Like paparazzi and rumors and time away from family" he had a point.

"Oh got it"

"What about you? Do you want your kid to be a singer?" I didn't really knew what to say.

"If he/she wants to of course she/he can. But if i would like my kid to have one of my talents i would like to be painting" he waited for a little and looked at me wierd.

"You paint?"

"Yeah, always have loved art and never have thought of music for my future"

"Why? You have an amazing voice."

"Oh yeah right!" I said rolling my eyes. "Don't be so hard in your self" he said "You should be happy with yourself" he said again.

"Why should i?"

"why not?"

"You still know the good me, Patrick"

"Them show me the bad you!" He said but I don't want to lose this guys too. That's all I have now.

"Not now." I said looking at the pancakes. "Why?"

"Because I don't want to lose you so fast" i said not thinking if I should or should not. He didn't said anything after that. We were pretty quite. At the end i got up to pay but he didn't let me. "All on me"

"Oh come on" i said laughing at his gentleman face. "Please"

"Okay" i said, and waited for him out since I needed some air.

"Let's go" he said walking out of the coffee. "The boys are probably worried! I forgot my phone in the room and they probably have called" he said rubbing the back of his head.

"You American Psycho"