Chapter Nine

Picture above is Marwa and Ayyan, when you further read the chapter you will notice that the pic kind of resembles what is balling between the two at the moment !

"When your ex says "you'll never find anyone like me" Just smile and reply "that's the point"."

-UNKNOWN

Recap:

Amir

"Hey, Marwa come outside I'm waiting." I said as soon as she picked up the call.

"Okay." She said and shut the call. She was definitely upset.

I wasn't doing this to torture her. Marwa isn't only my cousin, she has always been the only sister I ever had and my closest best friend.  I would never have any negative attentions for her.

This plan about her attending Ayyans 'engagement' party is only to help the two people that I have been closest to all my life. They mean everything to me and I can't see them both suffering something that could be fixed.

This plan doesn't end where Ayaan's engagement takes place, there's more to it that is only between me and Ayyan's mother. No one else knows.

Both the love birds think this is revenge from both sides, but they don't know what else is planned.

Inshallah it will work.

They are meant to be together, but they can't until someone fights for it.

They will;

They are both a lion and a lioness that are separated by a iron cage. And they don't know how to break through it.

-

Ayyan

I waited out side the entrance of the jet inside my car for Amir to come with Marwa and we will then leave for Florida.

Yes, Marwa is going to Florida in the same jet as me.

Thinking about traveling with her made a major flashback hit the back of my head. Last time when me and Marwa were together, we both went to Greece. I had a business trip and I didn't want to attend it alone so she tagged along. But I never understood why she would come with me because one thing is for sure.

She hates planes and gets sick.

I shook my head to get away from thoughts of things that are always going to be nothing more then stinging memories . Memories that will bug me all my life, but I can't keep on thinking about these.

Especially when there will now be a partner with me. After me and Sonia get engaged I plan on telling her everything but that doesn't mean I can think about another women when I am marrying another.

It's not like Marwa ever thought about me, and I don't think she still does. But as mom always says, " If one is bad, and you treat them the same; what is the difference between the two of you?"

Marwa did change who I was. For the last month and a half I have become very distant and cold, but now I realize there is no point. She moved on, it's my turn now. So I finally decided to agree with mothers offering. Though, me and Marwa could never be anything besides two people that just know each other . Maybe a little too well.

Not to be rude or anything, but My plan through out this trip we are having together is to make sure Marwa knows one thing ,

She may have made a big mistake losing me.

I just want her to know that she did something wrong. She needs to realize she was wrong, she always did. But why not this time ?

I don't think even she knows the answer to that.

-

"Hey man, where you at? The jet is ready all the oil checking is done as well. Just waiting for you ." I said as Amir picked up my call.

"That was pretty quick, go to the lot. I'll be there in two minutes. " he replied.

"Okay I'm already there. Did she come?" I asked. I just can't stop, it's not in my control that I care for her.

"Ahan. I'm here." He said.

I did a three-sixty turn on my heel to see Amir parking his whip on the empty spot to the right of the jet. He came up and we shook our hands and a small manly hug, we are best friends , and walked to the jet to talk to the pilot. Whilst, I stood leaning into his car.

To my left, the passenger door opened and out came the women I loved and despise the most. Looking gorgeous as always, but I could still see dried tears on the cheeks. But yet, she still pulled it off.

Marwa walked to the trunk of the car and put something into the luggage and then walked back to the car and stood silently next to me but way further away. And we ignored eachother. But we won't for long .

I will fulfill my promise,

Both of us won't be ignoring each other by the time we get to Florida.

---

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!

I'm very busy with my uncles wedding coming up and school but I will update another chapter before next year! Lol

This year really flew by quick .

Next chapter should be interesting 😬

Thank you 😍❣❤️

Lovecare16❤️