Perfect

Niall's POV

I sat alone in my room, thinking of what happened earlier. Did that just happened? It was something I did not expect to happen. To be precise, never in my wildest dreams.

I did not expect her to ask me that question. It was like the turning point of everything. How did we get here? It was like the very moment when they said, in a theory, that the world came to be from an explosion. That is what I am feeling at this very moment. And earlier too. And I cannot ignore and do to move on from that moment she threw the question back to me.

"What if I say yes, do you even feel the same way?"

It actually rocked my world. And as of this moment, I cannot help but to recall everything.

Flashback to the morning:

"What if I say yes, do you even feel the same way?"

I was astounded, taken aback. It was like music to my ears. "What did you just say?"

She looked at me, her eyes screaming, "I said, what if I say yes, do you even feel the same way?"

This time, I knew I heard it right. "Why are you throwing a question to me? I was the one who asked you."

"I know," she said in a low voice. "I know but I wanted to know what you are thinking."

I never knew she had the guts but she sounded like Sasha. "I don't know."

She sat properly and looked to me. "Then I don't know too."

"But Aly..."

"If that is what you came here for, forget it." She said. "You see, Harry is drunk just like what you said. He was not sober and most of the time, drunk people blab about things that aren't even true at all."

In my head I knew that most people becomes honest when they are drunk. "I know but Harry, knowing him, that even if he is drunk like really, really drunk, he tells something that are all real."

"So, what are you trying to imply?" She asked

"That he might be right?"

"Niall." She said. "He's drunk."

"I know but Harry does not lie when he is drunk. I do know."

"It's just something he said."

I stopped. Maybe she is right but something in me tells me that Harry is right. But hey, why I wanted to know if Harry did say the truth? What is it to me? Why I wanted to know? I don't understand myself and I am so confused.

"Okay it is something he said."

"And now, what is it to you anyways?"

"Nothing."

"So then it is nothing."

"But I wanted to know."

"Why?"

"I feel like I should know."

"Forget it." she said and sliced a pancake using the side of her fork. "Can we just eat? I am hungry."

"Seriously. " I chuckled but I meant it the other way. After a few seconds of silence, I spoke again. "I am sorry. I am just being a curious one."

"What is it to you anyway?"

"I feel like asking you."

"No one never lies." she said.

"I know but Harry is honest when he is drunk. I know that because I have proven that, a lot of times."

"Like?"

"Like that time when he was so drunk that he told us he is so happy because he is dating Taylor Swift."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

'But that was just for once."

"No, that's just one of many." I said. "The other one was when he was so drunk from a party that he told us he forgot to bring his flat keys with him because he was in a hurry then the next day, by the morning, he was telling us the same thing. And he was already sober then."

"It was just keys."

"It was but it proves that Harry really is honest when he is so drunk." I said

"Maybe this time he wasn't."

"Why are you trying to say that Harry is a liar? That he lied?"

"And why are you trying to say that what Harry told you is real?"

"Because I know Harry better than you do!" I shouted. And I fell silent. Shit, what did I just do. "I am so sorry. I did not mean to."

Aly was staring at me. "Yeah you are right. You know him."

Okay, what is she trying to imply now? "Yes, I do know him. I Knew him for five long years. I am mad if I don't."

She picked on her plate of pancakes that's full of maple syrup. "It will be mad if you don't."

We both fell in silence. Now what? "I am so sorry really."

"You don't need to be." she said then looked at me once again. "I guess he was honest really."

I stared at her and I felt my heart race.

Alyson's POV

"I guess he was honest really." I said to Niall. His blue eyes staring back at me. I was blushing. I was trying to get out of the situation after he asked me. But instead? I got cornered and there is no way out at all. It was hard. And I was sounding like I was in denial.

"What do you mean?" He asked

"I think he was honest with you, Niall. I think he told you something that I myself couldn't stand to consider and couldn't stand to say."

He was staring intensely at me. "What exactly are you..."

All this time Niall, I was in denial. Even before Sasha died, when I was just a friend of her and a friend of someone you used to love, I know that I was feeling something inside. I tried to hide it because I shouldn't feel that way. It's a betrayal to Sasha who was so good to me.

I was doing a great job when I was able to conceal it. And as the time passes by, I seem to forget about it. I knew I was moving on and it was the good thing. But heck, life is too uncertain.

When Sasha died and I was at the edge of my life, I realized one thing: I was selfish to myself. But then I knew it was the right thing because I can't be a traitor.

Then when I have this heart, all came back. Maybe because I have her heart. This heart that once belonged to the girl you loved. The heart that once was beating for you, and maybe for the second time.

I cut his sentence, "Niall."

He stares back at me. "What?"

"I think you should know."

"What is it?"

I got a heart and I got a soul. Believe me I, will use them both.

"I think Harry's right."

------

So, I am currently at the hospital and I don't have a laptop with me so, I am typing using my phone. Enjoy! - Kendrix