Chapter 27: Rainy Days Pt 3

*Steffi POV*

I keep my eyes on the road as the rain hits the window with force. I grip the steering wheel even more, feeling the anger start to boil inside me, my knuckles turn white.

The fact that Matt got so pissed that me and him didn't almost lead to sleeping together like me and Cam almost did once really gets me irritated.

Cam and I were together for a long time before that and I felt ready and.. safe with him, he made sure to show that he would be careful and gentle with me.

We were almost about to do it, but Louis had interrupted and I'm actually thankful now that he did. Sleeping with someone I think should be very meaningful and I think you should wait until you love someone for sure.. I'd like to think I'm still a virgin- but sadly I'm not due to my father's "friend" when I was nine and he raped me. Especially since that had happened- sex is especially special to me...  I'm not just going to sleep with anybody.

I let out a sigh. I turn on the radio quickly, hoping it would get my mind off things. Sorry by Justin Bieber comes on.

"Is it too late now to say sorry, cause I'm, missing more than just your body, oh woah ohh.." JB sings as I turn it up to 28 on the volume dial, hoping it would drain out my thoughts.

Sadly it doesn't work

Cam hasn't said one word since we sped out of my drive way. He's just kept his gaze down on his hands set on his lap, fiddling with his camo joggers.

I'm actually pretty happy he hasn't said anything. Not too be rude, but I really don't want to talk to anyone right now, and I worry he might make it awkward.

I come to a stop as we reach a red light. I look to the sky to see the sun is starting to go down. I tap my index finger on the wheel repeatedly waiting for the light to go green.

To be honest I just want to get out of here right now. I don't want to think about Matt, The others, I don't even want food. I just don't want to think about any problems at the moment. Period.

I put my hand on the throttle, ready to shift. As the light turns green I stay looking ahead, "Change of plans." I say shifting and speeding forward.

I grip both hands On the wheel as we drive ahead, going over the speed limit, not caring about cops at the moment.

Cam holds his seat belt and the dash board, "Uh," he breathes, "What are we, uh, doing?" His eyes bolt to the road ahead, then back to me.

I'm going eighty-five right now. I breathe in slowly and shift, making us go even faster. We're now on the highway out of LA, "We're.. going somewhere." I say looking to the speed dial, seeing we're going to hit 100 mph.

I keep my eyes on the road. I glance to Cam who seems laid back, but terrified at the same time, "Uh, Steff?" He asks looking to the road.

"Yes." I look back to the road myself.

"Might wanna slow down," He chuckles nervously.

"We could, like, die." He looks to me terrified at the idea of dying in a car crash.

I sigh, "We aren't Cam. I used to do this all the time back In high school." I breathe out.

"You used to do this in high school?"

I look to him, seeing him surprised with raises eyebrows. I nod, "Yeah." I reply simply.

"Where are we going anyway?"