Well...

Mark glared at everyone who even tried to smile at him. Bob and Wade forced him into this damn drama thing. All he wanted to do was Programming, or Robotics, or somethings else. But nope, It has to be drama, not to mention they have to do the class everyday.

He was wanting to murder everyone when he walked in. The room was huge, and the walls where a soft white with huge windows. The floor was carpet with brown, softness but in the middle was a huge slab of tile.

Or...He thought it was.

In the west side of the room was a stage and around the room where chairs. There where roughly 40 student's in the room, and no sign of the teacher.

Rumor was he was Irish and move to America because something went down around his country town.

Wade and Bob walked over to him and smiled. "Isn't this place awesome!" Wade said, jumping up and down. Mark only shrugged.

Suddenly someone smashed into him, making him trip and have Bob and Wade hurriedly catch him.

"Ah, sorry there Lad." Mark looked at the Irish guy, who was wearing a white button up shirt and a vest with denim pants. The most unusual thing was the top of his head was dyed neon green.

"Uh, s-sorry." Mark gained his feet, and set his backpack down.

Irish guy clapped his hands, "Well wasn't that an entrance!"

He jumped up on the stage, smiling, "My name is Sean, but please call my Jack. And yes, I might have a cool accent, and I probably have the energy of a 5 year old, but I'm always ready to listen to you if you ever need to talk."

Mr. Jack smiled, and scanned the room. "Okay! Let's get to know everyone! Starting with the lad I smashed into, walk up to stage," Mr. Jack jumped off the stage, and walked, well, ran to the stairs. He climbed up them, " And with an accent, introduce yourself.Then say something you like. It can be any accent, even if someone used it."

He smiled, and looked over to Mark.

Mark instantly wanted to evaporate. He hated attention and everyone was glaring at him. "Can I go last?"

Mr. Jack laughed, "No lad, come on up."

Mark sent Wade and Bob the most hateful look he could, and slowly walked up there. Mr. Jack stepped aside, and bounced on his heels as Mark glared at everyone.

"I'm Mark, you guys already know that..." Mark said it in his normal voice.

"Oh come on Mark!" Mr. Jack said, and stepped to the side of him. "Your introvert self was left at the door. Express your self!" Mr. Jack was doing all these weird hand gestures, making Mark send him a death glare.

Mr. Jack crossed his arms, and raised an eyebrow at him.

Mark sighed, "I'm Mark, I have a very deep voice, and enjoy video games." Mark said in a deep, dark voice. Wade always hated how deep he could go with his voice, and Bob would always laugh at him when his voice went really high pitched.

Mr. Jack looked shocked and started laughing.

"You're going to probably be my favorite student this year. NEXT!"

Mark had to admit, Mr. Jack had to much energy, and was really, really, loud. Mark stepped off and went all the way into the back of the room where Wade and Bob where laughing their asses off.

After going through 39 people of doing horrible British accent's or something else, Mr. Jack clapped his hands.

"Okay! Thank you all so much for showing up, and I hope to see you all tomorrow!" The bell rang, and everyone left ether laughing or giggling.

Except Mark. He felt more like murdering everyone. He waved at his friends, and headed home, ready to see his cutie puppy.

Mark arrived at his uncle's broken down home. No matter how much Thomas and Mark offered to help fix the place up, Uncle Tim always turned it away.

Mark walked in, and his older brother was working on his collage homework. "Hey Mark." Thomas smiled, and looked up from his work.

"Hey Thomas." Mark whistled, and Chica came running down the stairs.

She nuzzled up against his leg, and barked.

Mark walked out to his Uncle's workshop where anything can be fixed within three days tops. His Uncle Tim was old, smoked, and drank. But he was an absolutely kind guy. Even when he was drunk, he would randomly give Mark 20$ to go spend on some new clothes.

Mark always slipped it back in Uncle's wallet when he got distracted cuddling Chica.

"Uncle Tim!" Mark called, Chica barked.

"Oh! Mark! Back already!" His Uncle came out, covered in grease.

"Yeah, do you need any help?" Mark smiled, setting his backpack down and throwing off his jacket.

"Oh no, But I do need something tested!"

Mark walked out with Uncle Tim to fine a very old, rusted Motorcycle sitting in the small room he had.

Mark smiled, and studied it, "I have a friend who could paint it up, mind if I do that?"

Uncle Tim shook his head, "This is an old artifact, we never ruin old things with new things. Remember Mark?"

Mark smiled, "Yeah...Sorry..."

His Uncle scoffed, "Well, get on, go for a ride! Probably pick up some more beer for me?"

Mark smiled, "I'm not 21 yet Uncle."

Uncle Tim huffed, "Fine, I'll get some later, but go! See how wonderful it works!"

Mark jumped on, and noticed it had a seat that went down.

"Chica come here!" The Golden Retriever ran over, and Mark lifted her into the hole.

"That's not what it's for but, eh?" Uncle Tim laughed.

Mark veered the engine, and drove off with kick. Mark raced down some old alley ways, drove around on the main road, and past many bars.

After his last taste of alcohol almost killed him, he was staying away from it for the rest of his life.

He stopped outside a store with dog bones and toys. Chica has ruined almost all he toys...

Mark ruffled his pups head, and walked inside. Chica could protect herself.

Mark bought some more tennis balls, and a bag of bacon treats, and walked out when he noticed someone petting his dog.

Mr.Jack was ruffling his dogs ears, and two other someones stood by him.

"Felix isn't it the most cutest thing ever!" Mr. Jack smiled.

Felix nodded, "Yeah, come on now! We're meeting Marzia in ten minutes."

Mark slowly walked up to his bike, and Chica barked at him, noticing the treats he was as well currently opening.

Mr. Jack turned around, and smiled. "Oh...Mark wasn't it?"

He nodded, and fed a treat to Chica.

"Yeah." He said plainly.

Mark looked at the guy who had a mask covering his face. He looked like he didn't talk much. He then looked at the Swedish guy named Felix.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow!" Mr. Jack waved, and the three left. Chica gave him the face, Do you know those people?

Mark sighed, and got his bike, driving home.