Extra #1

E.C #1: Lunch Dates

"Sasuuuu-chaaan!!" The raven rose his brow curiously at the jumping brunette, waving her arm furiously in the air in hopes to grab his attention. There's not a doubt that it did with that kind of voice.

"What's with the nickname?" he questioned suspiciously when he came closer.

Akane laughed and asked innocently. "What, you don't like it?"

"You've always called me Sasu but what's with the 'chan' at the end? I'm not a girl." An annoyed expression displayed on his face, demanding for answers by his weird girlfriend's doings. Her explanation wasn't expected.

"Yes, you are! I'm always here before you whenever we eat lunch together!" she exclaimed. "The guy is supposed to be here before the girl, not the other way around."

"I'm always on time," he informed lowly. "It's not my fault that you always choose to arrive here twenty minutes early." Akane smiled nervously. He's right on that part...

Pouting childishly, Akane raised her lunch box to her face to hide her embarrassment, shielding her shy aura. "I-It's not my fault that I'm always excited to eat lunch with you... You're the one who came up with this idea in the first place."

Chuckling, Sasuke half smiled at the brunette's stubborn demeanor, although it flattered him by hearing that from her. So he patted her head gingerly. "You're such an idiot. We've always ate lunch together before we dated." Sitting on the concrete floor against the fence of the rooftop, Akane joined him by plopping down to her butt and opened her bag full of goodies.

Sasuke watched before he opened up his own. "What did you pack for me today?"

"TA-DA!!" Then his onyx eyes narrowed fearfully. In her bag, Akane pulled out several tupperware. It looked satisfying at first until she began to reveal the inside of it and the image just wanted to make him hurl.

Everything in the plastic containers were burnt to a crisp, cold, raw, or just looked effortlessly made. Sasuke knew in the back of his mind that Akane's mom didn't help in making these dishes. It made him nervous.

"Uh... What's in there?" He pointed to one larger tupperware that's sitting on the side. A huge grin mustered on her lips.

Akane didn't hesitate to show the delicacies, and appeared his worst nightmare. "Baked goods! These, I just bought them at the store."

I can't eat that... He was mortified with a few cold sweat dripping down his head.

Sasuke glanced up when he saw a spoonful of cold curry made its way to his lips. Why does it looks red? "Say, 'aah'!" the brunette sang mindlessly. Without his consent, Akane violated his mouth by forcing the curry chicken pass his lips.

In an instant on the first chew, Sasuke's hand wrapped around his neck as the other waved frantically to grasp onto something almost like he was drowning underwater. His face began to beat red as he can feel his soul leaving his body once he forced himself to swallow the bitter chicken. Grabbing his water, he chugged almost all of it down. It was beyond spicy!

"It's not good, is it?" a disappointed sigh came from the brunette as her face fell in distraught and looked utterly humiliated by Sasuke's dramatic reaction. "I knew I put too much chili in the curry!"

No kidding! He wanted to scream.

But just by watching her form slump in despair, it disheartened the Uchiha like he was guilty. Staring back at the bunch of food in her containers, Sasuke gulped in anguish. She did took all her time in making it - that she actually tried.

"More." Akane stared up at him in wonder with tearful eyes and then noticed his hand outstretched to her. Sasuke continued without looking at her but she can make out a faint blush coloring his cheeks. "Give me more."

Blinking, and then blinking some more, a more twinkly and colorful atmosphere glowed around Akane with a cheerful and excited smile. She was ecstatic.

"SAUCE-GAY, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" in bursting in tears, Akane felt bubbly and adored by watching the raven shovel her horrible, home-cooked food down his throat. Coming to an abrupt stop, Sasuke held a fist against his mouth and looked like he was about to barf. But being a manly child he is, he kept it down for his lover's sake.

"Here," then he pushed his packed lunch to her with a raspy voice. "My mom prepared it." A more normal-looking and deliciously put together food arranged in his bento boxes. It drove Akane in exaggerated tears.

"Y-You love me, Sasu-chan...! God bless you and your Mikoto's soul for taking care of my fat, untalented ass!" An image of a smiling raven haired woman peeked before her eyes as she began to cry silently to herself while eating Mikoto's home-cooked meal.

Sasuke, who is nearly dying with an upset stomach, cradled his sore belly while watching his happy brunette scarfing down his food. Despite his appetite, at least Akane gets a good lunch out of it. She had won the battle this time.