Phan One Shot: Would You Rather?

Phan one shot: Would You Rather?

Phil's POV:

It was about 3 in the afternoon and I just got a DM from a fan asking if Dan and I would play would you rather or truth or dare, I thought about it for a while and decided, why not? "Hey Dan?" I yell from my room of the apartment I share with Dan. "What?" He shouts. "A fan messaged me on Twitter and wants us to do a video of us doing Would You Rather or Truth Or Dare, you wanna?!" I walk into his room because i didn't wanna yell all of that, I come through the door and see he's laying in bed on his laptop, normal. He looks up, "Yeah, why not?" I smile and walk to my room to get the camera and tri-pod. I set it up in front of the couch and went to twitter to ask for some questions, we decided to do Would You Rather so I asked for that stuff and left for a minute or so. "You ready? Come on Dan!" "Yeah hold on." He comes out of his room in his 'The Ring' shirt and black jeans. No shoes. "Let me print off this page real quick!" I said and Dan fumbled with the camera. Once he got it focused and stuff he sat down. I came over, turned it on, and sat down next to Dan.

Dan's POV

Once Phil did the intro and stuff he pulled out the sheet he printed off. "Would you rather Have the ability to fly, but be naked the whole time, or be invisible but every time you were people talked bad about you?" He read off, "that's tough. I'll have to say.... Be invisible. I don't even want to thing about flying naked. If I did that I'd just go fly in my fucking closet or something!" I laughed and took the paper from him, "Would you rather have 4 Victoria's secret models sleep with you but no one could know, or have them at your house and have the world think you slept with them?" He leaned backwards and grabbed his feet, "I don't know! The second one!"

A lot of them were much weirder and just kept going down in maturity to the point of, "would you rather kiss Phil or the first guy you see when walking out of your apartment?" And deeper. At one point I had laughed so hard I fell off the couch. Leave it to me to add the stupidity in the video! I fell backwards off the couch, kicking the camera tripod as I went down and landed flat on the floor, while Phil was still siting laughing his ass off. Suddenly I see his cute innocent face pop up from the sofa, "are you OK, Dan?" He asks smiling, his black fringe falling in front of his face. He sticks out a hand for me to grab onto but instead, being the potato I am, I pull him down on top of me. This got us both blushing.

Phil's POV

I reached down to pull Dan up, but instead he pulled me on top of him, I started blushing and looking away when I saw the camera still filming, and pointed our direction, when I looked back at Dan he still had a hint of pink on his cheeks, but he was smiling widely, his chocolate brown hair spread from his face and kinda formed a lion's mane shape. I sat back against the couch and I pulled Dan up with me, as I pulled him up his face was extremely close to mine, I could stick my tongue out and lick his nose, that's how close we were. Suddenly Dan looked up at me and stared straight into my eyes. His were a dark brown, like his hair, and he had a sweet innocent face.

Dan's POV

I looked straight ahead into Phil's eyes, they were a wonderful blue, a colour I haven't seen before, almost like a sky blue. His hair started falling in his face so I reached up and pushed it back, "I like looking at your eyes." I stated, he simply blushed and looked away, "thanks." He murmured while smiling. I gently put my fingers against his chin and turned his face towards me, "please don't look away when you blush. You're too cute to look away." He simply blushed again but didn't look away, I smiled softly and pressed our foreheads together, " I just noticed how much I really like you." I whispered to him, "I really like you too, Dan." He replied, opened my eyes, "really?" He nodded, "yeah." He smiled at me. "I have a question for you." He asked me, "go on." I said. "Would you rather kiss me, or continue like nothing happened?" I thought for a second, "continue like nothing happened." I answered. Phil looked disappointed for a second but pushing it aside and got up, helping me up as well. I felt sorry for the guy, "Phil?" I start, "yeah?" He simply responds, "come here, please." He nods and walks over. "I'm just kidding." I whisper, then crashed his lips onto mine, he was shocked for a second, but kissed back immediately, wrapping his arms around my neck. I pulled back and rested my forehead on his, "will you be my boyfriend?" He nodded, "yeah." And kissed me first this time. I can tell, we have a long future ahead of us.

•-•-•-A/N-•-•-•

Thank you guys so much for reading, if you have any ideas for a one shot or requests, kik me @ talleytrue with what you want the one shot to be about and who thanks again

-Talley

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3